Anyone sell gift cards online?

twinnersmama

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever sold gift cards online?

DDs have several gift cards for one particular store that they probably won't ever use... it's not a store that they would normally spend more than $15 in a year if that ... and they have at least $75 in gift cards.

I was looking at raise.com, tried to check out all the FAQ but still not sure how it REALLY works.

Has anyone ever sold gift cards online?

DDs have several gift cards for one particular store that they probably won't ever use... it's not a store that they would normally spend more than $15 in a year if that ... and they have at least $75 in gift cards.

I was looking at raise.com, tried to check out all the FAQ but still not sure how it REALLY works.

Try Giftcardgranny.com and they'll tell you which site will give you the most money. Each resale site will probably do things differently. What exactly are you unsure about?

Have you tried selling them word of mouth (friends and family). Unless they are really obscure stores, while your daughter might not shop there, I bet you know people who do.

I just sold one on giftcards.com.

Fill out the info online, then print a slip that includes something to tape to the front of your envelope and a barcode to include with your gift card.

I mailed mine on Monday, received an email Wednesday that it was received, and an email Thursday that the check was mailed. I expect to receive it today or Monday.

I think you can get it direct to PayPal if you wanted.

Very easy! They take 20%, but I didn't have time to do ebay/craigslist and it has been collecting dust for almost 3 years, so I took the loss (for me personally... $200 in the bank is better than a $250 piece of plastic in a drawer :goodvibes).

You can only sell $300 per 30 day period.

Be sure to write down your gc number/pin and also get tracking from the post office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter