Anyone seen Narnia:Prince Caspian yet?

My kids (both teens) were trying to convince me to go to the midnight showing last night...I almost agreed until I saw the movie is about 2-1/2 hrs long. I don't think I could have stayed awake that long! We didn't pre-purchase our tickets so I hope the matinees aren't sold out already.

Taking the famtonorrow night at 7. We are very excited, and for good reason, the studio has been teasing us with previews since December.

Just saw it!! It's really good, but get ready for a minimum of 90 min of battle scenes!!! DEF not for small ones-probably should be PG13. Special effects are great! Again, it's a good movie for older children-adults.

We're going tomorrow morning. The kids are really excited, me not so much.
I have back pain and the thought of sitting for 2 hours and 20 minutes makes me want to scream!

But bring on the pain killers! We're going to the movies!!!

By the way DD16 can't wait for the Prince Caspian meet and greet:love: :rotfl2:

Kimba

I love the Narnia books and I loved the first movie, and if I don't see this one soon, I will explode!!!

The only thing I'm concerned about is that in the book, Caspian is supposed to be 15 years old, and the guy they cast looks older than me! Still, I can't wait to see what they do with Reepicheep, quite possibly my favorite character in the whole series.

Looking forward to it when it eventually arrives in the UK :)

Just saw it!! It's really good, but get ready for a minimum of 90 min of battle scenes!!! DEF not for small ones-probably should be PG13. Special effects are great! Again, it's a good movie for older children-adults.

We took a bunch for my DS (11) birthday party today...it was AWESOME! DS covered his face for some of the fight scenes whereas my friends 3 y/o was sitting up in her seat yelling "hiya!! get 'em!!" lol

I love the Narnia books and I loved the first movie, and if I don't see this one soon, I will explode!!!

The only thing I'm concerned about is that in the book, Caspian is supposed to be 15 years old, and the guy they cast looks older than me! Still, I can't wait to see what they do with Reepicheep, quite possibly my favorite character in the whole series.

Reepicheep stole the show!! They did a great job with him, lol!

We took my daughter and three of her friends for her birthday. AWESOME movie, but definitely not something I would have taken my younger children.

I guess you could call me a Narnian. I saw The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe 3 times. The first went along with the book almost verbatim. I was terribly disappointed that Prince Caspian did not follow the book. There were some scenes from the book, but it was an entirely different screen play. I think it was modernized from Lewis's intentions in the book. The movie can still be used for educational purposes in my curriculum. I would definetly recommned going to see the movie. I think it would be good for kids of any age. It wasn't bloody so it could be used to teach the reasons of war.

I was terribly disappointed that Prince Caspian did not follow the book. There were some scenes from the book, but it was an entirely different screen play.

I agree. I saw the movie this afternoon and have been trying to figure out what it was about the movie that disappointed me. Although I liked it well enough, it was not nearly as good as The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Because it does not follow the book as well, the plot seems a little thin.

On the other hand, the scenery was beautiful, Reepicheep was so perfect, and I thought they did a great job with the battle scenes - you see the battle without all the gore and blood.

Saw it this morning. I really enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as the first IMHO. Great special effects, great battle scenes, plot was a little weak...

We went as a family. We love it. It was great, not bloody. I know there were concerns about the scene with the White Witch. I thought the first movie was much more intense concerning the White Witch than this one. My family liked the humor of this movie better(more quips) I hope this attraction is done by the week of June 21st so we can see it.:thumbsup2

We went as a family. We love it. It was great, not bloody. I know there were concerns about the scene with the White Witch. I thought the first movie was much more intense concerning the White Witch than this one. My family liked the humor of this movie better(more quips) I hope this attraction is done by the week of June 21st so we can see it.:thumbsup2

The exhibit is already done and Prince Caspian has already been meeting fans!

I saw the movie friday and LOVED it! My jaw was on the floor throughout the major battle scene. I really loved the movie. The ending wasn't exactly how i wanted it to be, but what can you do about that? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter