Anyone seen Maroon 5 in concert?

I saw them open for Sugar Ray and matchbox twenty a couple of years ago. I wasn't familiar with their music at that time, but I thought they put on a very good show.

Karen

TLinden16 said:
I saw them open for Sugar Ray and matchbox twenty a couple of years ago. I wasn't familiar with their music at that time, but I thought they put on a very good show.

Karen

Karen, a lot has happened to them. They have other bands opening for them now. :teeth:

I REALLY want to see them in concert, but the seats that I want are over $400 a piece. :bitelip: :bitelip:

I have tickets to see them next month in Milwaukee and I can't wait. That is actually one of the main reasons I am flying home.

Catzeyes said:
I have tickets to see them next month in Milwaukee and I can't wait. That is actually one of the main reasons I am flying home.

Flying home to see them in concert? Well, good for you!!! Now I REALLY REALLY want to go see them in concert. :cloud9:

Here I was worried that being on the "mature side", almost 40, that I would stand out like a weirdo surrounded by young people. :rolleyes: :teeth: :teeth: :crazy:

They also have lawn seating from $39 to $24, pretty much all that's left from the venue. The "better" tickets would have to be bought through a "broker". :rolleyes:

Bet, are you going to the one in Tampa? :teeth: It's on 3/25.

TLinden16 said:

Karen

I saw them on the same concert tour when they were in DC. They were relatively unknown at the time. I didn't know their music then, but they did well. How I would love to go back and see that show again now. I"m a HUGE fan of them!!

Kimya

Dedicated fan here...saw them for the first time back in October of 2003 at a small club in Houston before they got pretty famous, then at the Woodlands Pavilion last summer, and finally Reliant Stadium just last night! Every performance was AWESOME, but I have to admit that the small club setting was the best - we had 2nd row seats last night, but were still too far away in my opinion! :sad2: But these guys put on an excellent show - if you have the chance to catch them live, take it! :goodvibes:

Never saw them, sorry to say. But I, too, cannot get enough of that CD of theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter