• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone seeing HP 5?

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
Is anyone going to go see Harry Potter 5? I am! In fact, I am going to the midnight show on opening night. I will be seeing it at the complex in Downtown Disney. So, anyone else?

I'll be at my local midnight premeire with bells (and a really cool costume) on! Going to DTD would be awesome, though.

That is awesome that you will beseeing it in DTD. That is where I saw Cars and POTC2 last summer. I wanted to make a suggestion. Get thereincredibly early because most likely they are playing it in Theatre 1. They won't have the staircase that leads to the mezzanine open at the beginning so you will have to go through the regular entrance (to the actual theatre). When you get in go to the bac and go up the stairs to the mezzanine and try to get the front row. Best seats in the house. No one in front of you so you can put your feet on the bars and you can see the whole screen at the perfect eye level. These are usually the first seats to go to people that know they exist.

I'll be seeing it. I'm rereading the book now to prepare myself!

How awesome to be seeing it at DTD!

I will be seeing it for sure, at midnight if it's not my workday! HP is my second obsession behind all things Disney. I'll also be going to the midnight release party for book #7.

That is awesome that you will beseeing it in DTD. That is where I saw Cars and POTC2 last summer. I wanted to make a suggestion. Get thereincredibly early because most likely they are playing it in Theatre 1. They won't have the staircase that leads to the mezzanine open at the beginning so you will have to go through the regular entrance (to the actual theatre). When you get in go to the bac and go up the stairs to the mezzanine and try to get the front row. Best seats in the house. No one in front of you so you can put your feet on the bars and you can see the whole screen at the perfect eye level. These are usually the first seats to go to people that know they exist.

I know where those seats are. I will definitely try to get one.

I will probably be seeing it on opening day with my friends. i am sad though because i will most likely have seen this movie before the POTC3 movie. :( :)

that's neat that you'll be seeing it in DTD, i'll actually be at disney world from july 7th to the 14th, so i'll be there on opening night too : ), though...i wont be seeing the movie until after the disney trip, since i'll be so busy disney-ing the entire week i'm there.

I have my tickets for the Downtown Disney theatres too! I am really excited, HP is my second obsession as well...

Im going to the opening show here in Winter Park!!! Can't wait---even more so for the book :)

I love going to see movies in DTD although I hardley ever do that after a long day of park hopping. I love HP and can't wait to see OotP.

I am planning on going to the midnight showing here in my hometown (Columbus). I can't wait! :wizard:

It was sooooo good. I really enjoyed it a lot. Now I am counting down the days til the book.

:wizard: Order of the Pheonix was sooo good!!! Everyone must see it! now just waiting for the new book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter