Anyone see the Disney Vera Bradley bags recently?

goofykb03

Mouseketeer
I'm heading to the world in a couple weeks, and a friend has asked me to look for a Disney Vera Bradley bag that she wants. I was just there in Oct and don't recall seeing any, although I can't say I was really looking either. Has anyone seen them in stores - either the parks or DTD - in recent months? I'm hoping to narrow my search to only a few possible stops since I'm attending a conference and won't have a ton of spare time to shop around in the parks!

Don't know if they are in the parks right now, but the Disney Store's website just released more of the Midnight with Mickey patterned bags a few days ago (in advance of Mother's Day). I easily got 2 of the large duffel bags on Monday and they're all still in stock.

If that's the pattern she really wants, I'd suggest she order it online so she knows she got one instead of risking it at the parks.

Don't know if they are in the parks right now, but the Disney Store's website just released more of the Midnight with Mickey patterned bags a few days ago (in advance of Mother's Day). I easily got 2 of the large duffel bags on Monday and they're all still in stock.

If that's the pattern she really wants, I'd suggest she order it online so she knows she got one instead of risking it at the parks.

Awesome thank you! I'm passing the info on to her now. I don't know much about the patterns, so I'm not sure it's the one she wanted, but worth a shot anyway!

awesome thank you! I'm passing the info on to her now. I don't know much about the patterns, so i'm not sure it's the one she wanted, but worth a shot anyway!

no problem!!!!!!
I saw them posted and jumped right on it b/c it's the only pattern i like and every time i've been at the parks, that's the pattern that sells out quickly.

Yes you can find plenty in the parks. I went a week and a half ago and they had Vera Bradley bags in one of the stores on Main Street in MK, World of Disney at Downtown Disney, and at one store in Animal Kingdom. Sorry can't remember the names of the exact stores.

The one in Animal Kingdom had the biggest selection, I'm assuming because not many people think to look in AK and it was in a shop my gf and I didn't think they would be in. I know they had the cross body which was sold out at the other locations I saw Vera Bradley bags in

Don't know if they are in the parks right now, but the Disney Store's website just released more of the Midnight with Mickey patterned bags a few days ago (in advance of Mother's Day). I easily got 2 of the large duffel bags on Monday and they're all still in stock. If that's the pattern she really wants, I'd suggest she order it online so she knows she got one instead of risking it at the parks.

Thank you so much for this post!! I went right on and ordered a large duffle and a shoulder bag!! I just missed the midnight mickey print last time...they were all sold out!!

I was in the big Disney store in downtown Disney yesterday - they had a selection of Vera Bradley in both the black-based pattern and blue-based pattern.

Happy shopping!

Pics taken weekend of May 3-4th

5BA53213-E925-4340-BC43-2B60E8B3BB29_zpsy50xk0rc.jpg

F9B572D2-CEB7-4487-AEDC-36A51F00A8E4_zpsg4vmifdr.jpg

Early April Mousegears in Epcot had a ton! Clerk was saying they even had the coveted hipster.

I'm heading to the world in a couple weeks, and a friend has asked me to look for a Disney Vera Bradley bag that she wants. I was just there in Oct and don't recall seeing any, although I can't say I was really looking either. Has anyone seen them in stores - either the parks or DTD - in recent months? I'm hoping to narrow my search to only a few possible stops since I'm attending a conference and won't have a ton of spare time to shop around in the parks!

Yesterday world of disney had a huge stock of midnight with mickey and one other. Full shelves.

Yes you can find plenty in the parks. I went a week and a half ago and they had Vera Bradley bags in one of the stores on Main Street in MK, World of Disney at Downtown Disney, and at one store in Animal Kingdom. Sorry can't remember the names of the exact stores. The one in Animal Kingdom had the biggest selection, I'm assuming because not many people think to look in AK and it was in a shop my gf and I didn't think they would be in. I know they had the cross body which was sold out at the other locations I saw Vera Bradley bags in

This makes me HAPPY! We were there in march and I was sooooooo disappointed that they were out of Vera! Here's hoping there's still plenty at the beginning of Aug!

I was just there in mid May and they had the Vera Bradley Disney bags just about everywhere, including the shops in the resorts. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter