Anyone see Boy Lego t-shirts?

happily single

Left foot first!
We are headed to Legoland next week:cool1: and I would like to surprise my ds9 with a Lego t-shirt before we go. Several weeks ago Target had a really nice one in their toy department (but ds9 was with me so I couldnt buy it). I have gone to several Targets since then and they are alllll gone.

Hs anyone seen Lego tshirts in any stores lately?

Target has a bunch on sale for $7 this week. I bought a great one for my DS (7) today. I have also seen them at Children's Place and Old Navy.

Also the shirts were in the boy's dept.

My target has a bunch with the boys graphic tees. Some had been moved to a clearance rack so check there.

They have tons at target.com Their shipping is pretty quick and if you have a Redcard, it's free.

Several weeks ago Target had a really nice one in their toy department (but ds9 was with me so I couldnt buy it).

Just making sure...were you checking the toy department, or the boy's clothing department?

Target's clothing section and JCPenney are our go-to places for Lego shirts. Though my nearing-10-year old is starting to feel that the images are a bit too young for him. Sniffle. (though I do agree given some recent designs I've seen)

Just making sure...were you checking the toy department, or the boy's clothing department?

Target's clothing section and JCPenney are our go-to places for Lego shirts. Though my nearing-10-year old is starting to feel that the images are a bit too young for him. Sniffle. (though I do agree given some recent designs I've seen)

I have checked both. The nice tshirts I saw were in the toy dept, with the Lego's.

I agree that some of the Target designs are a little on the young side. I have decided to watch for sales and then take DS over. Some he will wear but not others.

I stopped into a childrens place today as I had a small gift card.they had the shirts!

Thank you everyone

I used to have good luck at Walmart for these, but lately I've had much better luck at Brothers (it's the boys store/section branch-off from Justice - which used to be Limited Too when my girls were younger). Not only have I gotten Lego stuff there, but Minions and just about every other cartoon my 9 year old son is into. They have awesome clearance sales there too. The physical store locations are harder to find but you might check online if you don't have good luck at the other stores the previous posters mentioned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter