Anyone see Art the Greeter?

SamanthaL

<font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c
We always stop to say hi to Art the Greeter over at the Beach Club. He helped make our homeymoon 12 years ago special. When we were there in Oct. we asked about him and we were told he was out on medical leave. I was wondering if he was back? Has anyone seen him and if so how is he? I want to send him a card. Does anyone know the best way to do this? I hope he is doing better. :confused3

First.... he's ART the Greeter.... lol. Second, I hadn't heard that he was having any problems. I was there back in June and got my picture with him. I've even saved the Great Hotels episode with him on it. Art, hope all is well with you, and if you are having some problems, get well soon.

SamanthaL said:
We always stop to say hi to Al the Greeter over at the Beach Club. He helped make our homeymoon 12 years ago special. When we were there in Oct. we asked about him and we were told he was out on medical leave. I was wondering if he was back? Has anyone seen him and if so how is he? I want to send him a card. Does anyone know the best way to do this? I hope he is doing better. :confused3
Saw him last month. Hubby is mesmerized by him and his job and considers him a celebrity! I think he may very well be! :sunny:

DUH! I know it's Art. DH keeps calling him Al. He does that with everyone. He is terrible with names and now he has me saying AL! :crazy:

I am glad to hear he is well again. I am not sure how long he was gone for I just know he was out in Oct. I am soooo glad to hear he is back! He is just the sweetest of peope!

One of the last times we stayed at BCV, we ate at Cape May breakfast. It was my son's birthday, so he asked Art if he would autograph his book. He wrote the nicest message - long, too - to my son.

He's one of those details of customer service that make you feel good about choosing DVC and Disney.

I am so relieved to hear he is doing well. We just love him. Sometimes he is not out front but he told us to ask for him if he isn't. Sometimes he is in the back making up "care packages". He is what Disney is all about! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! :)

Thank goodness Art is OK. :sunny:

This thread inspired me to go and watch the Great Hotels episode again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter