• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone sailed on the fantasy recently? .

Pluto6

Dream the impossible to make it possible
Was wondering who the cruise director is these days aboard the Fantasy.

We were on the Jan. 31 Eastern and Ray was the cruise director and I believe that Darren was the assistant director. We had a conversation with Darren and he spoke about some upcoming changes. If memory serves he said that Clayton was moving to one of the classics because he was interested in a different itinerary and Ray was also leaving the Fantasy (maybe for vacation, I can't remember) and that he (Darren) would be serving as CDfor a while. I believe that the black lady that one poster referred to was Tisa, the head of the activities cruise staff. She's great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter