Anyone rent the Breathless Epcot fireworks cruise?

scuba girl

Mouseketeer
We have it for Aug 29th as a surprise for my mother and son. We aren't going to tell them until 1/2 hour before. Any stories to share?

Melissa

Just seeing if anyone has rented the breathless cruise from the YC for the Epcot fireworks cruise.

No response before.

We have rented it as a belated bday gift to my mother and special surprise for my son.

scuba girl said:
Just seeing if anyone has rented the breathless cruise from the YC for the Epcot fireworks cruise.

No response before.

We have rented it as a belated bday gift to my mother and special surprise for my son.
On our first trip to WDW my sister booked one of the speed boats to view Illuminations from. I celebrated my birthday while we were there, and this was my special birthday surprise. We were picked up at the BWV dock about an hour or so before the show, and the captain let my 2 nieces drive the boat around the lagoon before we headed over to see the fireworks. Needless to say, it was a very memorable experience for our entire family.

what time does the show start i would love to do this for my (hopefully) future DF after dinner ... just wanted to see if i would have enough time to get there hahaha thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter