Anyone rent from Yellowscooters.com?

ForMyBoys

DIS Veteran
Hi All :wave2:

I'm just curious if anyone has rented from them in the past? Older DS tires out easily due to some health issues so we called to inquire about the cost, we are still on the fence about renting it or not. But they told us they also rent top of the line double strollers so we reserved one and asked if they could hold a scooter for us. They were able to hold a scooter for a fee, but we can get the deposit back if we cancel.

They seem nice enough and very responsive to our requests thus far but I haven't heard anyone mention them on the DIS so just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

I have not personally, but my mom did back in December when she went with my Grandparents.. She had nothing but positive things to say! She said people would often comment on the scooters because they were yellow, unlike all the others..
Another plus she said was they never had difficulty finding the scooters!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter