Anyone Rent from "A Baby's Best Friend"?

elsabear

Mouseketeer
I saw a link on an old thread for rentals from "A Baby's Best Friend". We were going to rent a fridge while at POP (sadly no opening on the swaps for our dates :guilty: ) The weekly rate is $20 less but I want to see if anyone had any experience with them first. I appreciate any input :wave:

We have rented a crib and infant toys from them and they were great. The crib looked brand new and it came with bedding. The toys were also in great shape except that a few needed new batteries. All in all we were very pleased.

ABBF gets rave reviews all over these boards, and our personal experiences with them have been fantastic. Everything we have ever received from them has been top-shelf, extremely clean, and having all the items delivered to our hotel before we arrive is a great hassle-free experience.

I know if you do a search for them here you’ll see lots and lots of great testimonials. I love their website and that you can see photos of the items, and reserve on their site. Our family gives two thumbs way way up! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We haven't actually rented from them, but I called them with a few questions and they were very pleasant.

We rented a stroller for our trip last December. They were wonderful. The stroller was there when we arrived...had to call ABBF to get more details about where they left the stroller because the WL couldn't find it. It was there...they were just looking in the wrong place. The stroller was clean and like new. It was a wonderful service and I would definitely use them again!

I called them on one of our trips when our double stroller (combi twin savvy) SNAPPED a leg, rending it totally useless. They were great. Delivered a double right to our hotel. We were very pleased.

Thank you all so much for your responses! Looks like I will see if they have a fridge available for our arrival date -$20 saved is $20 more for something else! Every little bit helps! :thumbsup2

My comments are on ABBF's home web page under "Raving Fans", which I am definitely one.

Their quality of service, quality of items, convenience and value are rare in this day. We have used them often and I have found every occasion to be just as great as the last, if not better.

Great people to work with, and I tell every parent and grandparent with small ones they had better not plan a trip to WDW without calling ABBF. They have everything! :woohoo:

Best money we spent on the whole entire trip was rental stuff from ABBF! Ditto everything all others have said.

The cleanliness, comfort, and convenience factors alone are well worth the rental prices (which I thought were very reasonable anyway, when you consider free delivery and pick up).

:)

skuttle said:
We rented a stroller for our trip last December. They were wonderful. The stroller was there when we arrived...had to call ABBF to get more details about where they left the stroller because the WL couldn't find it. It was there...they were just looking in the wrong place. The stroller was clean and like new. It was a wonderful service and I would definitely use them again!

That happened to us at CBR too. They had told ABBF to put our stuff somewhere and when we checked in they said they didn't have it. After numerous trips and phone calls, someone finally found it. :rolleyes:

Not ABBF's fault at all but was really annoying. So if the resort tells you it's not there, chances are it is!!

When we were at WDW last month we rented (agan, for the umpteenth time!) all our baby stuff, and I received a call from Mike (from ABBF) on my cell phone telling me the rack number in the luggage room where all my items were left. I thought that was a real nice touch, and told him so, and he said they have started doing that in the last few months to help streamline everything upon arrival. It helped me to be able to tell bell services exactly where all my stuff was, without having to hear "it's not here", or "we can't find it". I definatley recommend ABBF.

Waggy182 said:
When we were at WDW last month we rented (agan, for the umpteenth time!) all our baby stuff, and I received a call from Mike (from ABBF) on my cell phone telling me the rack number in the luggage room where all my items were left. I thought that was a real nice touch, and told him so, and he said they have started doing that in the last few months to help streamline everything upon arrival. It helped me to be able to tell bell services exactly where all my stuff was, without having to hear "it's not here", or "we can't find it". I definatley recommend ABBF.

That's a great idea! I wish they had been doing that the last time we used them. Getting our stuff was THE biggest hassle! Again not ABBF's fault, just not a fun way to start vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter