Anyone remember Spin & Marty on the original Mickey Mouse Club?

denisem

DIS Veteran
I have Blockbuster Online (the Netflix clone) and rented the 1st year of Spin & Marty. (When typing a typical DISboard abbreviation for Spin & Marty, it took a naughty turn - but I digress.) :laughing:

They also offer a two disc Walt Disney Treasures of the 1st five hour-long episodes of the 1955 Mickey Mouse Club. Wow - it took so little to entertain us back then. What a hoot! "This episode is brought to you by Ipana."

Denise < --- STILL wants one of those "Talent Roundup Day" horses the Mouseketeers danced around with...:p

Things were simpler back then. We didn't need blood and guts to be entertained. Spin was played by Tim Considine, who went on to star in one of the popular soap operas (not sure which one). Just a little trivia offered by my wife.

I still have the original theme song record (it's yellow and 78 RPM)!!!
Talent Roundup Day was my favorite, wasn't it Friday??? I have the song in my head right now!
Another favorite was The Hardy Boys in the Applegate Mystery,
"Gold doubloons and pieces of eight"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter