anyone remember Classic Nickelodeon?

The Rugrats thread inspired me to open this one about all of your favorite classic nick shows. Do you guys remember any of these?

Roundhouse
Angry Beavers
Are You Afraid of The Dark?
Rocko's Modern Life
Hey Arnold!
Legends of The Hidden Temple
Double Dare
AAAHH Real Monsters!
The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo
Nick Arcade
You Can't Do That On Television
The Secret World Of Alex Mack
Clarissa Explains It All
Doug
The Adventures of Pete and Pete
Invader Zim
Salute Your Shorts
Rugrats
All That
The Amanda Show
Kenan and Kel
Figure It Out
Ren and Stimpy

I loved every one of those shows! It's too bad that Nickelodeon has fallen down the tubes. Do you guys remember any other old shows? What are your opinions on the Current and Classic Nickelodeon!

I've been thinking about those lately too! I do remember they used to play Clueless though. I loved that show as well. As I read through all these, there are only two that I don't know;Roundhouse, and You Can't Do That on Television. Knowing me, I've seen them but just don't remember them.
At night they used to play Happy Days alot. I've tried to find some place where you could request shows, but none can be found for Nickelodeon. ( did however find one for CartoonNetwork and asked about Sailor Moon. ) Perhaps one day they'll make a comeback.
These days are all, happy days...

The Rugrats thread inspired me to open this one about all of your favorite classic nick shows. Do you guys remember any of these?

Roundhouse
Angry Beavers
Rocko's Modern Life
Hey Arnold!
Double Dare
AAAHH Real Monsters!
Nick Arcade
Clarissa Explains It All
Doug
Invader Zim
Salute Your Shorts
Rugrats
All That
The Amanda Show
Kenan and Kel
Figure It Out
Ren and Stimpy

I loved every one of those shows! It's too bad that Nickelodeon has fallen down the tubes. Do you guys remember any other old shows? What are your opinions on the Current and Classic Nickelodeon!

I know! I miss the amanda show, all that, hey arnold, kenan and kel, and rugrats. i dont like the others though.

classic nickelodeon along with classic Disney channel were amazing. Some of my favorite shows of all time came from those channels.

I remember all of those shows.

Roundhouse
Angry Beavers
Rocko's Modern Life
Hey Arnold!
Double Dare
AAAHH Real Monsters!
Nick Arcade
Clarissa Explains It All
Doug
Invader Zim
Salute Your Shorts
Rugrats
All That

The Amanda Show
Kenan and Kel
Figure It Out
Ren and Stimpy

omg Invader Zim is the most demented disturbing awesome little show i have EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was actually just recently exposed to it by my friend's little brother a couple of months ago he has a season of it on DVD so we were watchin it in New Hampshire when we were bored
I love Gir!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gir rocks!!!!! LOL;) :rotfl: :lmao: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Nickelodeon cancelled Zim way before it's time. It is making some serious money in merch sales and they won't even think about rerunning it on the main channel, only the digtal cable channel.

I used to love those shows
All that was soo funny, and I loved Clarissa explains it all and the Amanda show was halarious does anyone remember Moody's point from the Amanda show LOL! I remember most of them on the list Anyways, I know you can still see Angry beavers and Roco's modern life and Hey arnold on some digital cabel channel

Did anyone know that A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Boys was on GUTS. Way back when he was really young? i saw the episode a really long time ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter