Anyone redeem MyPoints recently?

Straitlover

DIS Veteran
I just ordered 3 gas cards tonight. Of course it says 4-6 weeks for delivery. However, I leave 5/21 headed to Orlando. Are they mailing things out quickly lately? If I remember correctly, last August/September, I got my cards in about 10 days. I hope they come in time this time!

I just received my Rainforest GC. It took about 4 weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you getting yours before you trip!

Thanks! If I don't get them, I will just take $30 cash out of my gas budget and replace that w/ the cards when they come. If I do that, I will ahve to look for a local Exxon/Mobil station w/ cheaper gas as I buy my gas at home from BJs. :teeth:

depends on the GC I think.

I cashed out for
  • Exxon/Mobil on 1/21 and got on 3/22
  • Olive Garden 1/21 and got it 3/2
  • Burger King 3/27, had it 4/19
  • Barnes & Noble 3/27, had it 4/23

I cashed out for 2 exxon/mobil cards on 4/5 and got them 4/10. I think that was the fastest MyPoints has been so far.

Is there an expiration date on the gas cards? I'm thinking about getting those.

Thanks...

I cashed out for a Rainforest for my trip about 3 weeks ago it still hasn't been processed yet. My other one came in a two weeks. I also am hoping I get it by the time I leave.

I ordered 4 of the Exxon/Mobil gas cards and they came in about 2 1/2 weeks! :wave2:

The points have disappered from the pending for redemption section, so maybe that means they will be here soon!

I just realized that I leave in 17 days - oh my goodness!

If they are gone from Pending, then that usually means they have sent it out! :) The last time I ordered a Target GC, it came in about 4 weeks! :)

FYI -

Next time you cash out with MyPoints, save the confirmation page to your Favorites. There will be a note on your screen telling you to do so. You can then check the status of your order periodically. ;) It will state Pending Processing or Order Shipped.
I though you'd want to know. :D

Kris,

I did save that confirmation in my favorites! duh me ... Thanks for reminding me! I just looked at it and it says shipped. :Pinkbounc Maybe they will get here by 5/20 - yay!

It took about two weeks for the rainforest Cafe GC, and about a week for web certificates

Woo hoo! My cards came in the mail yesterday! So it just took 2 weeks. :teeth:

I was thinking I only had one left from our last trip, but I had 2. So now I have $50 free gas. I'm estimating our total usage should be $80-$100, so this should be a cheap trip. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter