• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone recommend a beach front hotel in PC

corky4man

Earning My Ears
Anyone have a suggestion for a beach front hotel for a 2 day pre cruise stay in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach?

I have stayed at The Best Western, and loved it. Cheap, clean and beach block, many stores around to shop, eat and such.. If you check out dcltribute.com although it has not been updated, there is many hotels listed there..HTH :thumbsup2

You have a number of choices such as:
Inn of Cocoa Beach on 4300 Ocean Beach Blvd. CB - 321-799-3460
Fawlty Towers Motel on the corner of A1A and hwy 520 --321-784-3870
Cocoa Beach Oceanside also on Ocean Beach Blvd and Meade 321-784-3126
Ocean Suite Hotel also on Ocean Beach Blvd 321-784-4343 (CBO and this one are right next door to the Cocoa Beach Pier House)
Is is just a few that are right on the beach - I believe if you will do a google search for Brevard County, you will find even more that may suit your fancy and wallet.
Hope this will put you on the right road.
Always,
Shirley

My wife and I have stayed at a lot of hotels in the Cocoa area. For an oceanfront balcony, in my opinion, the Best Western is tops for price and location. Be sure to specify the "tower" and "ocean front," not ocean view, if you want to be on the beach.

We stayed at the Doubletree. Right on the beach. Nice. Very small pool, but the kids still loved it. It's pretty far down though (10 minutes to the port).

Best Western, Doubletree all of the hotels that are RIGHT on the beach are really nice.
BW has a great and helpful staff but then I can't anything bad about any one of them since they all really put out an effort to make sure that their customers are satisfied.
If you decide to stay at the BW and have any questions, make sure you ask for Nancy or Linda - they are the GM's.
I am sure your decision will be a good one.
Always
Shirley

We love the Inn at Cocoa Beach, it romantic and has a great wine & cheese social in the evening and an awesome breakfast. Its not for kids though.

We've stayed at the Hampton Inn Oceanfront and loved it. They have very affordable prices, great views of the ocean, and are really well located. Its about 2 or 3 miles from the port on the ocean.

Ron Jon is awesome, gets you into vacation mode right away!

we stayed at the RADISSON last year the night before the cruise due to the FREE SHUTTLE they have...BUTTTTTTTTTT We had a Terrible night sleep with the DOG convention going on and the Barking ALLLLLLLL night :furious: ( yes We and a TON of others complained)...

Can anyone recommend ANOTHER hotel Next to the port with a SHUTTLE? or is the RADISSON it? :confused3

*love*2*shop said:
we stayed at the RADISSON last year the night before the cruise due to the FREE SHUTTLE they have...BUTTTTTTTTTT We had a Terrible night sleep with the DOG convention going on and the Barking ALLLLLLLL night :furious: ( yes We and a TON of others complained)...

Can anyone recommend ANOTHER hotel Next to the port with a SHUTTLE? or is the RADISSON it? :confused3

Best Western has a shuttle, and Hampton Inn & Suites. I know there are more, almost all have it these days. These are just two we used. You know the best way IMHO to get to the port is a taxi. You get bright and early, and very inexpensively...We do this to get as much as we can out of our first day.. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter