anyone purchased from mydressuptrunk

clori

DIS Veteran
I found out about this site from the disboards. I was wondering if anyone has purchased from them and how the quality is. My dd6 wants to be Belle for Halloween and I like the looks of the costume. I'll be honest and say one thing I don't like about the disney store costumes is they have pictures of the characters on them and I don't understand why Cinderella needs to wear a picture of herself.

I LOVE My dress up trunk! :thumbsup2 For DD I have bought the wedding dress and the little mermaid outfits. They are wonderful!! They have really held up to washing and lots of wearing, plus the sellers are awesome! They're nice and they respond quickly to emails. My DD is big for her age (height and weight) and we just have a hard time finding something to fit her. (She's 6, but is currently the size of a 8-9 yr old). Both outfits fit her perfectly! Plus they look like they are really comfy-not scratchy and stiff like other dress ups.

I promise I don't work for them-I just think they're great! :rotfl:

Outfits are nice and non scratchy. The material is on the thin side though (might want to wear something underneath for trick or treating in cold climates).

I purchased the Cinderella costume for my younger DD. How did you get the wrinkles out? Are they okay to iron on low or do they need to be steam pressed? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter