anyone play VMK?

I don't know how to do it??? I load up a name and then it saids error what should i do?

my mum plays it nonstop most of the time she's addicted to it

I play VMK. I'm having some trouble with names, though. I tried SoRaDoRk, it wouldn't let me. So I tried Sora Girl. Taken. So now I'm trying Sora Rocks. I might just end up being Guest 47300 for ever. I need name ideas if Sora Rocks dosn't work. :badpc: My mom also plays non stop. she gets upset if someone bothers her during the fireworks game. She looses points.

im playing it!!!! but i have to stop because i have to mow the lawn :sad2: but i'll be on again later

oh, yeah, my name's gonna be PirateFairy b/c PirateLass was already taken. grrrrrrrrr lol

i'm guest 70687 pirate:

ok
im on
DUH!!!
look at my signature it will say about me
:)

hey- i think i have seen you around there!!! Also how did you get that fireworks pin? i have played that game sooo many times- i have been in first twice both times with a score over 200000 and i have the level pins.. how did you get it?

Oh yea i forgot to mention that
my screen name is:
polybabe
so if you see me be sure to say hi or if i see you i will say hi too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter