Anyone planning on going to Ocean City, NJ this summer?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
If so, here's a money-saver!!

We will be having our annual '1/2 Price Ride Ticket Sale' from 4/4/2009-4/19/2009, 12-5:00pm. daily for walk-up sales. Tickets may also be purchased at that time on our website www.oceancityfun.com. During these harsh economic times, maximize your purchasing power by taking advantage of this sale. We hope you and your family will come and enjoy Ocean City's oldest amusement park, Playland's Castaway Cove. Celebrating our 50th anniversary in 2009!!!!!

We need to skip Disney this year and I just booked 4 nights on points at Hilton Suites in OC. We've never been and I just began to do some research. At the moment the web site is not showing prices. Can you give me an idea of the cost and how many tickets I may need? I have 3 teens. TIA. Joyce

We need to skip Disney this year and I just booked 4 nights on points at Hilton Suites in OC. We've never been and I just began to do some research. At the moment the web site is not showing prices. Can you give me an idea of the cost and how many tickets I may need? I have 3 teens. TIA. Joyce

The site I posted is for Ocean City NJ, not Ocean City MD. I think the Hilton Suites you mentioned are in Maryland.

what is this exactly for?? the one year I got tickets for Castaway Cove- my kids like Wonderland much better- so we have been using these tickets for years it seems like!

sorry just reread your post now, and checked out the site--Castaway Cove :scared1: not that it is a bad place- my kids just like Wonderland better- I guess I'll have to see how much the 2 prices are & go from there- but thanks for the post-- I'll save money anyway I can (plus it's closer to Mack's pizza)

And beach tags also 1/2 price over that Easter weekend!
We always get tickets for both Wonderland and Castaway Cove. I prefer Castaway because the tickets don't expire, although last year, Wonderland did honor tickets from the year before.

We usually rent a house but I dont know about this year . . the prices are sky high and I worry about DH's job.

Wonderland is open Palm weekend & Easter weekend also. Ticket books will be $10 instead of $20 and they will have discounted tickets for mini golf & the waterpark.

Lauren

Can someone tell me about parking? I am thinking we could head down for the day - it's about 2.5 hours away but if we go before the summer crush (like easter weekend) I think it might be doable.
But I don't want to get there and then have no place to park. And can we get beach access without staying overnight? Is there a day pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter