• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone planning for February 2008?

We'll be there from 2/1-2/7 at the POP...only 9 days left! Quick question, this is a rather light crowd time, isn't it?

Disney is doing a good job of increasing their occupancy rates during their slowest periods, however, historically your trip time (And ours! We will be at SSR from 2/2 to 2/10) is among the slowest!

Have fun! :banana:

We went this February vacation and my younger son wanted to get haircut at the Main Street Barbershop. While waiting, a man getting his haircut said something like "I can't believe I came all the way from New Hampshire to get my hair cut!" That started everyone else saying "We're from New Hampshire!" Turns out all four or five families who were waiting were from NH!

NHWX

Either the exact same thing happened to us or we were one of those families!

Every day you check this site twice, just to see if there's any little tidbit that you can put to use, or just to get more excited about. The countdown has finally reached single digits, all i can think about is by 5pm on Feb 1 ill be relaxing with a blue slushie at caribbean beach with the sun shining and no winter jacket on.

I remember one of the Moms was a teacher, teaching high school math if I remember right.

We'll be there again this February vacation but only until very early Thursday AM - we're flying back to Manchester where ds14's robotics team will be competing. Set up is on Thursday and we're flying in, dropping of him and anyone else who wants/can stay and then at least I'm heading home.

NHWX

I remember one of the Moms was a teacher, teaching high school math if I remember right.

We'll be there again this February vacation but only until very early Thursday AM - we're flying back to Manchester where ds14's robotics team will be competing. Set up is on Thursday and we're flying in, dropping of him and anyone else who wants/can stay and then at least I'm heading home.

NHWX

What team is your son on?

I'm one of the volunteers for those Robotics competitions (if you are talking about FRC)

I may be at Manchester then too if I can get the time off.

My son's is on Team 1824, the Conval High School team. :) I'll be there on competition day(s).

High school makes for crazy schedules; there's so much going on.

NHWX

What team is your son on?

I'm one of the volunteers for those Robotics competitions (if you are talking about FRC)

I may be at Manchester then too if I can get the time off.

NHWX

My wife is that teacher!! We'll be there the 22nd until the 3rd of Mar.

We'll be there 2/14 - 2/18!! Hoping the crowds won't be TOO bad...See you guys there!!!!!! :cool1:

ajleone - That's too funny that we'll be at WDW again at the same time!

I'm *so* looking forward to this trip! Today's snow/ice pellet/freezing rain storm is so making me look forward to being in the sunshine and warmth again!

If you're flying SWA, check your flights' fares again. I was just able to rebook and get some flightless fund money. (or whatever they call it!)

NHWX

ajleone - That's too funny that we'll be at WDW again at the same time!

I'm *so* looking forward to this trip! Today's snow/ice pellet/freezing rain storm is so making me look forward to being in the sunshine and warmth again!

If you're flying SWA, check your flights' fares again. I was just able to rebook and get some flightless fund money. (or whatever they call it!)

NHWX

I so know what you mean! I cannot wait to be warm again!!

Thanks for the tip! But this year,due to SWA new boarding policy, we're flying Jetblue out of Logan. Have a safe and great trip!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

...and we'll be there in 11 days - nice to take a break from teaching too.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter