Anyone planning for 2015?

Thinking last week of May, but that'll depend on my nephews school schedule. They aren't sure if they are starting before or after Labor Day yet. If they start before, they get out and have the full last week of May off. We figure that'd be nice because crowds and heat won't be as high as end June/July (although, Memorial Day will be crowded and it will still be HOT).

Thinking value to save money. Leaning towards Sports (requesting TD section) or Pop. May add two or three nights at AKL, BC, or BW not sure if we will spend the extra or not though.

We're thinking of adding hoppers. Going to one park in the AM early till about noon, relaxing around the resort during the high heat of the day. Then go to another park about 5/6 PM and have FP's set up for that park. Does that seem like a doable plan (I know its still WAY early)? Or should we use FP in the AM and try for 4/5/6/etc at night?

Still early planning and don't know if it'll work out or not. We were just there in January, so if we don't get back till 16 it'll be ok.

We have booked a woods view bunk room at WL for 14 nights Oct 2015 with free dining (which we have paid to upgrade to DdxDP) and a free $200 gift card It's so long to wait though!!! Especially as it's the kids first trip (and our return since disney moon in 2000!) and we aren't going to tell them! DD hasn't ever been on a plane!

Wow, Funkydelia! That's great. May I ask how you were able to book free dining for 2015 already? And how did you get $200?

I had to cancel this years September trip so I'm shooting for next September! Going to book as soon as it's available!! :cool1:

We are planning on November 2015! Myself, DH, and DS... and we are hoping that my parents, and my MIL will join us too!

For now, just waiting for DS to be born... due 2 weeks from Wednesday!

:earsboy:

We are planning for the Flower and Garden Festival March 23-29 and also November so I can run the Wine & Dine Half Marathon!!:woohoo:

Planning a solo trip first to the D23 expo in Anaheim then onto WDW for a week in August 2015

Hubby and I have talked about, would love to snag free dining with a bounce back offer.

Planning for disney/universal split vacation in July 2015. Get our third use from our annual passes!!!

Going in September of 2015 - I can't wait to start planning. Actually I guess I already am planning - so really I just can't wait for next year. We thought abolut going this September, but had to put it off for a year. We will be doing a split stay at the Wilderness Lodge and Univiersal. Hopefully the crowds for the new Harry Potter expansion will have died down some by then.
We are really looking forward to the low crowds in September and we will even be pulling the kids out of school for a week for it (we've done this before and with the right planning and notice to the teachers i's really not all that hard.
This will just be a trip with the younger two kids, now I need to start planning for a full on Family trip to the World for all my kids and grandkids. That one may be a few years out.

Yes! Actually we just decided last night that we would have enough saved to go next year by next summer. Planning for either late September or hopefully late October. It's going to depend on Free Dining. We'd prefer October but would do last of September if we had to instead to get FD.

What's kind of up in the air is my Mom has been taking about maybe wanting to go next year. So we may end up with a family trip in 2015 then do ours in 2016 ;) Never been two years in a row!!! I think that she might not end up going next year as she had a large surgery this year, so I think she might not be up to it. But we will see.

In the meanwhile...I'm planning to go to Disney one way or the other in 2015!!! :)

Tentative plans are September 2015 :dance3: just waiting to hear on a renewal of the Armed Forces Salute promotion.

Yep! Just one trip now though!

Was going to do two trips in 2015, but then dropped one so we could go to the Frozen event in August of this year! :yay:

So our one 2015 trip is now set for August 5-16 -- 9 days in Disney (at POFQ) and 3 days in Universal (at RPH). :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter