Anyone planning for 2015?

We are planning on Feb. 25 - Mar 7th at POR again....can't wait!! :cool1:

I saw you were there in 2013 at that time. We are traveling at the same time in 2015 but I have never been to the parks before feb/march. How are they? weather? crowds?

right here!! ugh it seems so far away, we're still debating if we should go October of November 2015.

I'm planning a big celebration for October 2015! We'll have three wedding anniversaries to celebrate next October, plus with a litle luck and a lot of prayer a new addition to our family! Add on top of that we're planning on bringing my in-laws as well as my nephew!

I'm planning on running the TOT 10 Miler to start the vacation right, then spend the rest of our time together doing all kinds of things that I forgot was fun when I was a kid. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be bringing my child (whoever he/she may be) to the one place on earth that makes me feel special...

Add on top of that the F&W Festival, and it's got the makings of a great vacation! As for where we are staying, I'm probably going to look to have some points transferrred to our DVC membership so we can snag a couple of 2BR's at our home resort, BCV. I know it's a strecth given that time of year, but we'll keep our fingers crossed!

I'm booked RO at WL in a bunk room for June 2015! 7 days right now. Hoping to make it a 10-14 day trip. Just have to convince the DH to take off that long! I would love to spend more time at the World!

Definitely planning on 2015. Leaning toward September or October, but my boys' birthdays (they will turn 12 and 18) are in November and celebrating together at Disney would be such a huge milestone for them after a few very difficult years. We'd be able to sneak in just before the Thanksgiving crowds. Fortunately the tax man is going to fund this one for us, so once I get that refund it goes straight into our disney savings fund.

Any discernible advantages that you can all think of between September/October/November?

I saw you were there in 2013 at that time. We are traveling at the same time in 2015 but I have never been to the parks before feb/march. How are they? weather? crowds?

Sorry just saw this.....weather was a little crazy....one day was very cool low 40's, then it got up to the low 70's to 80. So just be prepared! I would of done anything for just the dollar store cheapy gloves. As for the crowds I found them very tolerable. You have to plan accordingly for the headliners with FP, but we were able to get everything done we wanted to with a couple of rides more than once (Space Mt & BTMR) We had such an enjoyable time that we are planning for the same time in 2015 too. We will be there a couple of days before you :)

Really ready for the 2015 packages to be released so we can book!! A couple more months to wait though :(

Crossing my fingers (and all my toes) for an early June 2015 trip. We took our 1st trip in Oct 2012 & I'm hooked!

I was hoping for an early December 2014 return but life circumstances ruled that out & I started dreaming of a June 2015 trip. This past month brought a new crown for my husband & an unexpected root canal & crown for me so the Disney savings was wiped out :( I'm grateful we had that money set aside so the unexpected expenses (2 months salary!) didn't effect our day-to-day life. I'm not giving my trip dreams up yet & am hopeful we can build it back up over the next year.

We are planning for June 6th-13th, 2015! Can't wait! It will be the 1st WDW vacation for the whole family. It will be dh, me, dd12, dd10, my mil, fil, and sil. We will be staying at either POR or POP but are really leaning towards POR. Only 414 days!
Then we are really lucky because in December 2016 my friend is thinking of hitting WDW using her DVC....I think we may tag along! That would be at OKW...

Planning our June 2015 stay for my daughter's 2nd birthday. It'll be our second trip. First was back in November 2012 for my son's 3rd birthday. I didn't get to enjoy any rides since I was 3 months pregnant. This time I plan on getting on all the rides! :)

After a long Disney hiatus, I am finally planning another trip. I am thinking around the first of August, but not set yet. We have to be mindful of ds's sports schedules, and the fact that by then, I will have a Sophomore in high school!!! So much has changed since our last trip on 2009, I feel like a newby again, lol. Happy planning everyone, I am enjoying looking at all the resorts again...maybe I will get my Poly trip this time;)

We're hoping for Nov or Dec! I want to see the magic decorated for the holidays!

Currently looking at Dec 1-10th of 2015!

Has anyone ever done or considered doing the last Halloween party and staying until the first Christmas party? We are considering this for 2015.

We are going 2 1/2 weeks at the end of August. One week we will be on the Fantasy. I know we are going for a couple of days before and after the cruise, just need to figure out which ones since we also want to go to Universal and rent DVC. Hopefully by late this summer we will have this figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter