Anyone planning for 2015?

DD8 just had knee surgery and her reward (and motivation) for a successful recovery is participating in the Expedition Everest Challenge:thumbsup2.

We are headed down in October for my 40th birthday (and a little F&W festivities:cool1:) so that is the trip that is on my mind. We planned on HHI in 2015, but since the DD's want that medal, we'll be heading to WDW instead for a little RunDisney action:goodvibes.

We used about 35 extra DVC points for our October trip because we offered to accommodate my sister and her family so we booked a 2BR. Now, we will be "forced" to stay in a studio next May instead of our usual 1BR. Oh well...at least we will be in WDW;).

We are hoping to go Feb. of 2015. This will be our 2nd trip there and the kids will be a little older. We will also have 4 kids this time instead of 3 so we are working on where to stay.
We were at POP last time in Feb. 2012 with 2 rooms that connected and liked it but I would like to try a new resort. We also had free dining last time and keep getting pins so we are hoping for a free dining pin for Feb. 2015 as well

DH:) Me:thumbsup2 DS (8) pirate: DD (7) princess: DD (4) princess: DS (1) pirate:

Am considering going in the fall 2015 for the Food and Wine festival. Gotta work out the particulars to see if it is feasible

I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip for mid-April 2015 (I know that's the busy season..). We were just in Disney this past Halloween week, but our entire family was sick with the horrible flu that was going around down there at the time. We had to cancel a bunch of reservations & didn't get to do half of what were hoping to. So, of course... we couldn't wait a long time to go back. This upcoming trip will probably be our last for a while, so I want to make it count! But, we are on a tight budget! So hoping we can make it work! I am looking for lots of trip on how to maximize time & money with 3 kids ages 4-13!

We are planning on late September/early October 2015. We had to cancel our October 2013 trip due to an addition to the family.

We are planning our first trip as a family in October 2015. I've never been to Disney at all; DH has, but in 3rd grade; and DS will be 2yo.

Yep! We're planning for 2015!

February 28th through March 7th.

Hoping for a Royal Room at POR!

No hubby or sons on this trip -- just us girls!!! :hippie:

Fall 2015!!!!
We are going with extended family (10 of us). Really want to rent points for BLT or VWL. I can't wait!

Try 2016, planning the first big family trip so I am trying to get a rough budget for the trip.

We're planning for Nov. 17-28, 2015. I can't wait to book it! It'll be our 10th anniversary, and our first time staying at POR (we normally do values)!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We're planning for Nov. 17-28, 2015. I can't wait to book it! It'll be our 10th anniversary, and our first time staying at POR (we normally do values)! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Our vacation will be overlapping!! Our plans are Nov 13-20 at POR. Seems so far away - ugh.....

So the plan was July 2014 ~ but things happen. Anyway, now I'm planning for summer 2015! How silly do I feel admitting I'm already thinking this?? But, I see it as longer to plan & longer to save = even more amazing of a vacation!

We are hoping to be there the first 2 weeks of September 2015. The first week we will be off site and are going to check out Sea World, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and some outlet shopping. The second week we will be on site most likely at All Star Movies. We are really excited as it's our first trip visiting other non-Disney parks and we are considering getting Disney annual passes!

Our vacation will be overlapping!! Our plans are Nov 13-20 at POR. Seems so far away - ugh.....

Oh, neat!! Maybe we'll run into each other! :)
Ugh, I know! It seems like it's never gonna get here!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter