anyone planning ahead for 2011?

We just booked a house in St. John for 2011, does that count? :rotfl:

Actually, by doing that so early, we'll have that trip all paid for this year, which we hope will free up some funds for an ABD or some other tour in 2011. Ireland is high on my list...

Yes that counts! (admittedly, it wasn't what I was thinking about when I asked, but hey, that's okay)

We are in the middle of a major renovation, so one big trip in 2011 (and a small trip in 2010) is it for us.

I'm just very anxious for August to arrive now, so that I can book something. I really hope there aren't any new (unpleasant) surprises this August! I'm torn between Viva and the Alps. I hope neither one of them is discontinued for 2011, highly doubt that would happen for Viva though.

I'm planning on an Ireland trip for 2011. I've been (my distant family still lives there:) But I HATE driving places I'm unfamiliar with. I really want my kids to see where we are from- plus as a single parent I want to not have to worry about details as much as I can. I'm semi hoping for a Gateway trip- the scenery, ruins, and just generally going on vacation is what is important to us, But even if one isn't offered we'll still go.

This year will be spent in the heat, lol. A Disney cruise and a week at WDW (and Wizarding World of Harry Potter - CAN'T miss that!!)

......I am also looking to reserve an Emerald Aisle adventure for May 2011:cloud9:.

Will be getting a pre-trip report up on it in about 150 days or so but hey....who is counting;).

T.T.F.N.

I'm planning on an Ireland trip for 2011. I've been (my distant family still lives there:) But I HATE driving places I'm unfamiliar with. I really want my kids to see where we are from- plus as a single parent I want to not have to worry about details as much as I can. I'm semi hoping for a Gateway trip- the scenery, ruins, and just generally going on vacation is what is important to us, But even if one isn't offered we'll still go.

This year will be spent in the heat, lol. A Disney cruise and a week at WDW (and Wizarding World of Harry Potter - CAN'T miss that!!)

We did the Emerald Isle trip in May 2008 - it was INCREDIBLE. A single mom and her two daughters were in our group as well. We had a fantatstic time, great adventure guides and everyone in our group really got along. I'm half Irish as well so I certainly understand the ancestry connection. We so feel in love with the country that DH and I are talking about going back on our own next summer!

I would like to do China and Germany with my 3 children, someday. 4 of us to China without airfare is $21,000. However, my kids are learning chinese as part of their curriculum in school. 45 minutes per day of the language and since the Chinese culture is being incorperated, I feel of all of the trip, that would be the most enjoyable.

My youngest isn't in Kindergarten yet, so once she has been in the Chinese curriculum for about 2 years, I think I may go. I guess that would be the summer of 2012 though.

We are going on our 3rd Disney cruise in July 2011. I am going to start saving up for my daughter's high school graduation trip in 2012 though. I a hoping to do the ABD Alaskan trip with her. We both have always wanted to go there.

We are going to do Egypt with National Geographic this year and depending on how we like that, we will then decide on how we are going to do 2011. We enjoyed our AbD trip but we enjoy travelling on our own more so it's always a tough choice. The one we keep looking at is Costa Rica (had it booked in 09 but they cancelled it).

I'm planning on doing Ireland in 2011.

Does anyone know when they release the dates?

We decided to do the Adults Only Backstage Magic in 2011. Currently looking into how long of a trip I should do in general as we probably won't return to that area for a long time after.

We plan on doing the Australia trip in August 2011. I'm hoping they have dates during my birthday week like they do this year. Here's to hoping!

We are planning a trip in 2011 - it was between Ecuador and China, but China won! We had a great time with ABD in Peru last year. We are hoping for an adults only trip - but it looks like Disney has discontinued them.

I hope to do the China trip in 2011.

We will have to get together on one of the cruises and discuss this possibility!

The past few years, the dates have been released in August.

Sayhello

That is what ABD told me last week when I called to see if I could get any more information than what was on the website.

Planning for me and DBF to do backstage magic tour next year, it sounds like it would suit us down to a tee and cant WAIT - in the mean time i best start saving :)

We would like to do the ABD Mediterranean cruise in 2011. Just waiting for August to roll around to see what the dates will be. An early booking price would not hurt either. :thumbsup2

We are going to book the Knights and Lights Trip for September over my DDs 13th birthday. If they expand the Gateway program, that's probably what I'll book...but I'm budgeting for the 'regular' trip. Assuming we don't do gateway... we will add an extra night in Paris, since there are a few things we want to do not on the itinerary....but there is very little free time to get to them. Then we will add an additional 2 nights at DLP before flying home:goodvibes

Can't wait!

Paula

We would like to do the ABD Mediterranean cruise in 2011. Just waiting for August to roll around to see what the dates will be. An early booking price would not hurt either. :thumbsup2

We are considering the Med cruise also. However, after seeing all the deals that came out months after we early booked for this year's trip, I'm not sure when we will book.

We are planning a trip in 2011 - it was between Ecuador and China, but China won! We had a great time with ABD in Peru last year. We are hoping for an adults only trip - but it looks like Disney has discontinued them.

We will have to get together on one of the cruises and discuss this possibility!

That is what ABD told me last week when I called to see if I could get any more information than what was on the website.

Hey Lynn! Fellow Cruiser!! My daughter has tentatively agreed to do China. I will do it in late May or early June. Before it gets too hot. We can have a talk about it on the ship in June of this year. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter