Anyone order WDW tickets from Undercover Tourist?

Tantor

<font color=999999>Ventured over to the dark side<
They are recommended on Mousesavers and I was just curious if anyone has used them?? Etc???

Yep!

They save you some cash and they are speedy. I wouldn't order tickets any other way. Shipping is free as well.

It says 12 business days shipping. Is that accurate??? We leave Dec 7th.

We've ordered from them 3 times now. Cheapest tickets I've found so far, and free shipping to Canada.

We ordered ours last week for our December 21st trip. Haven't received them yet, but in the past 2 weeks has been the norm.

Ordered them here as well:thumbsup2
No problems, free shipping, tax included, would use them again!

Thanks everyone for your info. I ordered them this morning. :cool1: :cool1:

I was just like you... After reading all the post's I order and received mine in about 8 business days.:cool1: :santa:

Great timing with the $$ so low. Came as promised.

Once they come in just check them to make sure they are what you ordered before you open the plastic bag.

I was just like you... After reading all the post's I order and received mine in about 8 business days.:cool1: :santa:

Great timing with the $$ so low. Came as promised.

Once they come in just check them to make sure they are what you ordered before you open the plastic bag.

Thanks for the info on checking!:thumbsup2

Same thing for us. Just used them for our trip over Halloween and had no problems. Will definitely use them again.

Rob:surfweb: DW::MinnieMo DD8princess: DS5pirate:

Yep, I've used them a couple of times, and I have many friends who I have referred to them. They usually arrive in about a week. :goodvibes Just make sure you click on the right shipping choice so that it's free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter