• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone on the wonder 11/21/04?

Linda,

I think I just sent you an empty PM. Sorry. Instead of trying that again, I'll just say that I have your address and I'll mail it out tomorrow.

OK, dinner today went well and I'm glad to have that behind me. I have some clean up to do and then I'll pop the cork on a bottle of champagne to celebrate the end of a very long weekend and the fact that we leave in 4 days!

Shelley

Linda: I will try the dry erase markers with the magnetic paper. It just might work. Thanks :teeth:

Russ: I will add you to the brunch list. I will call the wedding coordinator on Monday to find out what I need to do. You are having Thanksgiving dinner in the same building as us !!:Pinkbounc :bounce: We are having a celebration in the Swan Ballroom.:sunny:

Shelley: Glad to hear your dinner went well. I finished my Christmas decorating. I also put trees in other rooms. I have 3 in my dining room with just white lights and a santa with a small sleigh. Chuck even started with the outside ones. My daughter is packed. Yeah !! One down 3 more to go. lol

:D Hi Tina, Add my name to the Brunch. Please.Will be glad to spend some time with you & Chuck. Thanks for the invite.;)

Hi All!

So sorry I haven't posted for so long. I feel so 'out of the loop'. :(

We got our docs (yay!), but still waiting for my sister's. She's taking the place of my MIL (who decided not to come due to medical problems). We did all these changes the day before the 30 day mark, and glad to know that we didn't have to pay any penalty charges or name change fees.

I finished my magnetic door signs. I had trouble printing the sheets on my printer (still having trouble), so I used my brother's printer instead. He kept asking me what it was for. He just gave me that "you're crazy" look after I told him. They don't understand....

Since there are 7 of us + 1 (sister), I'm trying to limit our baggages. Is it safe to assume that we'll mostly be wearing shorts, shirts and bathing suits during the day? We're also staying by the port (Ron Jon's) for a couple of days before the cruise. Will it be warm enough for shorts? Sorry...not too familiar with Florida weather. I don't want to bring extra clothes (mainly long pants, long sleeves) if I don't have to.

--Nerissa

Nerissa,

The weather in florida should be warm enough to wear shorts. I would probably pack a sweater or light jacket for the nights, and maybe one pair of pants if it gets too chilly. The temps right now are in the mid 70's to low 80's during the day, with the nights around 60.

For me, personally... it's 60 out right now, and I'm freezing. But of course, I live in Alabama, so I think my blood's use to warm temps!

becca

speaking of temps.... HOLY COW it's cold here in 'bama! I called my mom today in Albany NY and we were almost at the same temps! Yikes. And since I live in government housing, they haven't turned our heat on yet. This week, we're suppose to get lows of high 30's-low 40's.

Here's hoping y'alls temps are decent :tongue:

becca

*edited to say... STILL don't have our docs yet! I emailed our TA to see what the heck is going on. Hopefully we'll get them SOON!

Palo Brunch 11:00 Reservations

Castoff--Tina & Chuck
Disneypoly--Maureen & Anthony
Zack&AlexMom--Linda & Roger
beccas334--becca & Eric
Packers04--Dennis & Leslie
NJH00--Russ & Ethel
Minnie1000-- Mary

We got a little cold snap here in Central Texas a few days ago. It was upper 40s @ night, but warmed to near 80 during the day. That's about it for our winter times. Today was picture perfect and the sunset was breathtaking. I even took photos.

Nerissa - I packed plenty of shorts and shirts, 1 pair of pants and 1 sweatshirt for each of us. The Florida weather is usually a little cooler than our weather.

Shelley - thanks for sending that out. Glad to hear that your party went well. We will miss talking to you later this week.

Becca - we are in Central New York and today was pretty warm - low 60's but the high tomorrow will be in the 30's and we are supposed to get our first measurable snow. At least it will feel that much warmer when we get to Florida.

Nerissa - welcome back to the loop! I don't have my door signs done yet - that was my husbands job but he doesn't seem to understand the importance of getting this done.

This is going to be the longest week at work.

Linda
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: princess:

:D Don't go filling up *all* of Palo's brunch..

My MIL has decided that it might not be a bad thing for the grown-ups of the group to do, so I suspect that it'll be one of the things someone stands in line to sign us all up for, first thing on ship.

Linda,
No problem on the Mickey Head. Glad I could help. I will get internet service and check in if and when I can find it available at the hotels.

I'm up early making last minute lists. I've got a few days to make sure eveything's in place. Yikes!

Shelley

Good Morning Everyone............
Scoop on brunch..............Disney is so nice for the:bride: :groom: Looks like everything will be arranged before we even set sail. Now I am waiting for a phone call back because not sure how big of a party we can have. She will give me a number. I told her we had 13 but could go up. I don't need anyone's cabin number. When you show up you will sign a slip with your cabin number for the fee. I think 10.00 per person. The reservation will be under the name "Pecoraro". I am sure Disney will try to fit all of us in.

Cozit: How many people in your party wants to do Brunch?

Shelley: You sound sooooo calm. I am starting to get a little frantic.:eek:

I feel pretty calm about preparations, but excited about the trip.

I've spent 2 hours this morning (6-8) before my sons rolled out of bed, making lists and organizing my thoughts. I'm ready for the week.

Did I mention that we are throwing a team soccer party for my son and his 17 teammates AND their families on Thursday from 5-7 before we leave Thursday @ 9:00pm? I'll have 2 hours to clean up before walking out the door.

WHEW! TA just sent me an email. She has our cruise documents and will be sending them out today. DH was laughing at me because I was so worried.

So now I'm doing the "I almost have our docs" doc dance.

:crazy:
becca

Becca,

Congratulations on the documents. I was starting to get worried for you! That reminds me that I need to fill out the forms in there.

Shelley

Tina ... thanks so much for going to the effort to organize and include us all on your Brunch plans. I can't wait!!!!

I'm so jealous of all of you who are packed already ... I have items set aside, but not in the suitcases yet.

As far as Christmas decorations, I think I'm going to have to wait until I get back ... right now I'm concentrating on cleaning the house so that when I return, it's ready to go!!!!

I recently returned to work (4 days a week) and I can't remember what I used to do with all of the time I had ... although if I remember correctly, I didn't think I had any time before .... at least at work I can get my lists together and talk with all of you.

Two weeks from today we'll be enjoying the warmth of Nassau!!!

Maureen

Becca: Congrats on getting your almost Docs.:cheer2: :cheer2:

Maureen: Not a problem, I am really looking forward to the brunch. I am just waiting for the phone call to find out what the limit is on the people. There is 3 people working on this for us. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Linda: I can't thank you enough !:sunny: I am so excited. I just got back from wal-mart and picked up those dry-erase markers. They do work on the magnectic paper !!!! They come in so many colors. I will be able to use that sheet in my scrapbook.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Shelley: You have your hands full. I am sure you will be looking forward to your vacation !!

o.k guys this is the news sorry............. Cathy is seeing if the private room is booked. This is the only way we will be able to have brunch together. The private room does have windows in it according to Cathy. The bad news is We can only have 14 people. So I told her we have 13 now and to see if we could go ahead and book it for that. I am sorry........:( I don't want to leave people left out. If you want to cancel the whole thing let me know. Mean while you guys decide Cathy is going to call me back today or tomorrow to let me know if the room is available. Tina

Cathy thought it was 20.00 per person because you get champagne with it. She is going to check the price.

Tina - don't worry about it - if it works out, great, if not then it wasn't meant to be. Did you get my pm? I'm glad that the pens will work for you. Any snow there today?

Shelley - are you nuts? Nuts or a saint - I don't know which.

Becca - Who hoo!!! Almost have them in your hands. Hope you are staying warm!

Linda
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: princess:

Linda,
I'll go with nuts. Pretty much describes the daily life of a mom with two teenage boys and one nine year old who thinks he's a teenager. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

I'm packing my carry on bag today. Fun!

Shelley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter