• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone on the Wonder 07/17

tinkerbaby05

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if anyone is going to be on the Wonder on the 17th? My dh and dd 3 are going and can not wait. This will be our first cruise!!!!

Yep! This will be the 6th disney cruise for my mom and I, but it will also be the first for my 5 other family members who are going! We are really excited too! Hope you have a great time on the cruise! :)

We'll be there, leave tomorrow for the Yacht club and on to the Wonder on the 17th!!! Hope we get good weather!!! :cool1:

bhoffman said:
We'll be there, leave tomorrow for the Yacht club and on to the Wonder on the 17th!!! Hope we get good weather!!! :cool1:

Yes, we hope the weather is going to be good too! We will be staying at the Beach Club when we get off the cruise while the rest of our family will be staying at the Boardwalk! Have a great time on the Cruise! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter