Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

Did anyone finish Dreamworld and get the questionaire? They are considering lots of embellishments and changes. I told them that lots of people stop playing because of the lack of earned boosters. I think one should be able to earn more boosters, the wheel has been fun but it's going away. Keep the wheel! Has anyone figured out how they determine to take away boosters for certain types of puzzles and then you never get them back? I like the game; I refuse to pay money and I'm back in the regular game stuck on the same level as before, yuk. Might have to stick with Bejeweled.

I have a hard time playing Dreamworld when the bird flies away and the screen goes completely white in some kind of explosion. It hurts my eyes. :headache: I always have to look away. :(

Did anyone finish Dreamworld and get the questionaire? They are considering lots of embellishments and changes. I told them that lots of people stop playing because of the lack of earned boosters. I think one should be able to earn more boosters, the wheel has been fun but it's going away. Keep the wheel! Has anyone figured out how they determine to take away boosters for certain types of puzzles and then you never get them back? I like the game; I refuse to pay money and I'm back in the regular game stuck on the same level as before, yuk. Might have to stick with Bejeweled.

I like the wheel to a degree. Those extra boosters have helped me in a few levels that I needed them. However, I've noticed that it seems to be "fixed" so that you can never get the bonus or the wrapped/striped candies. I've gotten everything else but those two.

Right now, DH and I are stuck on 290. I almost cleared it yesterday.

Have not even worked on DreamWorld. I guess I need to abandon 350 for awhile.;)

Yes, love the wheel! I will be sad to see it go.:sad2:

The thing is I play on my phone and there are even less goodies available.

I've been stuck on level 181 and am about to quit once and for all. They make it literally impossible to get past a level now and it's all "pure luck". Don't know about anyone else, but I don't see the fun in that.

Switched to Dreamworld and now I've been stuck at Level 54 there for much the same reason. Hate to keep killing the dang bird!

I like the wheel to a degree. Those extra boosters have helped me in a few levels that I needed them. However, I've noticed that it seems to be "fixed" so that you can never get the bonus or the wrapped/striped candies. I've gotten everything else but those two.

Right now, DH and I are stuck on 290. I almost cleared it yesterday.

I've won the wrapped+stripe before, but it does you no good. When I used it, they put the two candies on the total opposite sides of the board. :confused3

After 421 it was smooth sailing for me. I am waiting on new levels on both boards. Playing old levels is okay, but I miss tackling new puzzles!

I've won the wrapped+stripe before, but it does you no good. When I used it, they put the two candies on the total opposite sides of the board. :confused3

You're right. It doesn't make any sense.

DH just got passed 290 this morning. Now we're waiting on his FB friends to help us unlock the next section. I don't use FB (except to play Candy Crush).

I'm on level 284 or 285 (passed one this afternoon, can't remember), but on my phone, it won't go past 275. Is that just me or is that the mobile version? It's irritating.

I completed Dreamworld but didn't get any questionnaire.

Ugh! I am now on 323 and I am at a loss on how I am going to pass this one.

As many stripes and packages as you can get, and the more you can combine them, them better. Good luck!
The "magic thread" worked again :lmao:! I managed to get a speckled candy and matched it with a striped one and cleared the last jelly with my very last move.

I'm on level 284 or 285 (passed one this afternoon, can't remember), but on my phone, it won't go past 275. Is that just me or is that the mobile version? It's irritating.

I completed Dreamworld but didn't get any questionnaire.

Have you logged out and logged back in? Sometimes that works.

Also might need to update CC.

I know my sister is on level 405 on her phone and I am on 350 on my phone.

I was stuck on 461 for a month or two, beat it only because I manage to win a hammer or two on the wheel. I'll really miss the wheel, especially as I'm cheap and don't want to pay to play.

I am on 452. Still. Sigh. It's going on a month. I've gotten down to 5 stripes. I refuse to pay! Oh but it is so tempting! 80 stripes in 40 moves with chocolate and jails! Ugh.

I was stuck on 461 for a month or two, beat it only because I manage to win a hammer or two on the wheel. I'll really miss the wheel, especially as I'm cheap and don't want to pay to play.

I still have the wheel. Spinned it today. Have you tried updating or logging our or back in?

I beat 350 with the free hammer. Now I am stuck on 356. This is doable but might take a bit.

Youngest DD plays it on my phone... I don't understand it. ;) I think she is randomly clicking things and they drop, so it makes her happy.

OMG! I finally got passed level 305 yesterday after about 2 weeks of being stuck!

I've been stuck on 356 for a week or more. Seriously about ready to give up this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter