• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

robinb said:
I am now stuck on 181. I *know* what I need to do, I just can't seem to be able to match enough sideways candies.

I have been stuck on this level for 2 months! I have gotten it down to one empty pie pan on either side multiple times and then I run out of moves. I am so sick of this level!!!

Wow! A lot of you are way up there. DH and I are both stuck at level 65. It's so hard to get the combos that will give us the striped, wrapped and/or sprinkle candies. Any suggestions? This is driving me :crazy:!

Wow! A lot of you are way up there. DH and I are both stuck at level 65. It's so hard to get the combos that will give us the striped, wrapped and/or sprinkle candies. Any suggestions? This is driving me :crazy:!

65 is a tough one! You'll get it - one of these times you'll get the right couple of combos and you'll fly through it. :) I find it helpful on that level to make getting rid of the chocolate my first priority, then work on the licorice.

Something weird just happened. I keep getting this message 'The Tooth Fairy has a magical gift just for you' and suddenly I'm on 351 even though I didn't beat 350. Been stuck on that stupid level forever it seems, but I'm not sure what cause the game to take pity on me.

Edit: I'm on 352 on my laptop, but still stuck on 350 on my mobile devices....

Something weird just happened. I keep getting this message 'The Tooth Fairy has a magical gift just for you' and suddenly I'm on 351 even though I didn't beat 350. Been stuck on that stupid level forever it seems, but I'm not sure what cause the game to take pity on me.

Wish it would take pity on me!

65 is a tough one! You'll get it - one of these times you'll get the right couple of combos and you'll fly through it. :) I find it helpful on that level to make getting rid of the chocolate my first priority, then work on the licorice.

We tried to get rid of the chocolate first a few times and that still didn't help. I got so fed up yesterday, that I went ahead and purchased the lollipop hammer booster just to get rid of the last three I had.

I'm stuck on 147 too! I refuse to spend any $ on it, so here I sit! I only play about once a week now, its no fun being stuck! This is the first time I've been really stuck!

I was stuck on 147 for a month. Now I've been sitting at 149 for a few days. I keep saying I'm going to quit playing but never do.

I've been stuck on 208 for almost 2 months and not playing nearly as much as its getting boring and i'm no where even close to finishing it. I refuse to pay money to buy anything so i still sit and curse at it.......

We tried to get rid of the chocolate first a few times and that still didn't help. I got so fed up yesterday, that I went ahead and purchased the lollipop hammer booster just to get rid of the last three I had.

I ended up doing the same thing with Level 79, that I posted about a few days ago, being stuck on it for WEEKS. Then I stopped playing I was so bored.

I got down to 4 and then had the bright idea to buy the lollipop hammers to get rid of that last 4, but the chocolate took over the area, and I couldn't remember if there was still one left under them.

So I decided the very next time I got down to a couple left, I would just do the lollipops so I could finally move on. It took another EIGHT tries :headache: before I got down to 3 left and I could use the hammers.

After that, I have breezed up to Level 92 in TWO days. :sad2: There should be a button to be able to pass a level if we are stuck on it for so long. I'm interested in playing the different levels as they offer different challenges, not being stuck on one endlessly. :badpc:

I'm stuck on 147 too! I refuse to spend any $ on it, so here I sit! I only play about once a week now, its no fun being stuck! This is the first time I've been really stuck!

I just got onto level 147 today. I didn't think it seemed too hard but I see a few of you are really stuck here. :scared:

The longest I have ever been stuck was 147 (I think it was 3 weeks of daily playing before I finally got passed it). One thing I noticed was after so many attempts, it increased the length of time before the bombs went off. That helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter