• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone of a pic of the underwater statue of Mickey on Castaway Cay???

djarhansen

Mouseketeer
I need help!! We had taken a water camera with us to Castaway and had taken alot of really cute pics including the underwater statue of Mickey while snorkeling. Unfortunately, I took the camera to Walgreens to get developed and just our luck they have misplaced our pics!!!! My youngest is really upset b/c we spent half a day swimming around trying to find that underwater Mickey statue. Does anybody have any pictures of the statue that you can either post or email to me PLEASE.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Here's our pictures of Mickey, they're not the best picts. maybe someone has a better one.
IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

Here's one of Minnie too...
IMG_3808.jpg

You are so awesome!!! Thank you so much! These are great pics! now i just to figure out how to upload them as if they were my pics and get them printed.

Thanks again!! You have made an 8 year old boy VERY happy!!

You are so awesome!!! Thank you so much! These are great pics! now i just to figure out how to upload them as if they were my pics and get them printed.

Thanks again!! You have made an 8 year old boy VERY happy!!

Right click on the picutres, then click on save picture to... then click save.

Heres a few of mine, and feel free to go to my photobucket page to use as many as you want:

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

Where in CC are these statues? :confused3

In the snorkeling lagoon, if you follow the ropes to the right, youll come across different colored float balls. Each ball has something different under or near it. On the right side near the lifguard station is either the Mickey or the Minnie, and the other is directly across from it on the other side of the lagoon. Keep following the balls and youll see all of the fun things down there including the 20k sub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter