Anyone not gotten their Sept pin event info?

pinhopper

Mouseketeer
Maybe it's my luck of the draw, but no Fed Ex truck has delivered anything to me yet this week. Could someone who has received their info tell me whether my RSP has to be postmarked by Sept 3 or WDW Event Services has to receive my RSP by that date? If it is the latter, my only choices (assuming I eventually get my package) would be to fax or e-mail the RSP in, right?

This is going down to the wire waaaayyyy too closely if you ask me...

The RSP form has to be in the hands of Event Services by 5:00pm on September 3rd. You will have to fax it or email it to them by that time. Do not mail it...postmark does not mean anything.

Cynthia

I've not gotten mine, but think it's close. I received a message in our door that Fedex tried to deliver something today, but no one was home to sign for it. Hopefully it will come tomorrow.

Okay, it's 5pm here on Thursday in Colorado, and STILL NO FED EX TRUCK AND NO PIN EVENT INFO! (Please forgive my shouting, but I am more than a bit concerned at this late date. Especially because this weekend is a long holiday, and I doubt Fed Ex will deliver on Saturday and Monday, and I may have to dash to the local copy center Tuesday morning to fax my RSP form should it finally arrive, and ... ARRGGGG!)

I talked with Event Services earlier today, and they do not have tracking numbers for the Fed Ex packages that they sent out for this particular mailing.

I wonder what kind of backup plan the Event Services folks have for cases where registered attendees never got their info. Would they take my RSP request over the phone Tuesday morning?

Pinhopper, I finally got mine today. I imagine that you will be on the phone in the morning. Good luck, hopefully they will fax it to you, or send it via email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter