Anyone NOT going to Disney on the free dining plan...??

bemily

Mouseketeer
We just went but spent a weekend at the Nick Hotel and then a couple of days at the AKL after a week on free dining, so I had bought a couple of the TGIF restaurant.com coupons to try and save on meals on the days we didnt have the free dining, but only used one, so have one left.

Keep in mind...

-It is good for $25 OFF of a MINIMUM purchase of $50. (they enforce this).

-It is ONLY good at the Sand Lake Road location (so if you do not have a rental car, you probably wont use it)

-they add on 18% gratuity (which was fine, but just want you to know they automatically add it as it is written on the coupon this way

Please only PM me if you know you can use it! I will send it to the first person who PMs me!

Sherry

I don't need it because I bought 2 for my trip in Nov, but had to add a few things.
These coupons are good for 1 year from purchase, so if you are not going for a while it might still be good for you.
If you eat at the bar you can order from the same menu and they have drink specials. The bar people did put the drink toward the $50. I got $2 bar brand frozen margaritas.

Thanks for adding :-) It's late, I came home today from Florida after being there 12 days and I am tired, so I knew I would forget some of the details!!!!! :-)

I don't need it because I bought 2 for my trip in Nov, but had to add a few things.
These coupons are good for 1 year from purchase, so if you are not going for a while it might still be good for you.
If you eat at the bar you can order from the same menu and they have drink specials. The bar people did put the drink toward the $50. I got $2 bar brand frozen margaritas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter