Anyone not get any gifts when taking tour?

All we got in 1992 was the ice cream and they had a green screen, where we took a photo, where they told us to look down and wave. When the picture came a hot air bloon had been superimposed. :)

Hey, I forgot about the picture. I wonder where ours went? Love to see it again. And we did get ice cream. And, since we bought then, passes to the park until 2000.

I would talk to your guide and ask for the gifts when you go again. My guide gave my family both sets of gifts. We did not get the ice cream. We did not want it, too early in the morning.princess: :rotfl:

We were only a tad bit disappointed (just excited to be buying at the time ;)) but we got just the ice cream, in June 2006. It is strange to me that there is such a variation on "perks", but we all know from these boards that EVERYTHING seems to vary from guide to guide! :rotfl:

this is starting to bother me? Are we the only family to get nothing from the tour guide?

i knew nothing of this at the time (August) so it didn't bother me ...but since reading here it seems everyone else gets fastpasses or vouchers.:wizard:

Did the guide not like us or something:confused3 ..We were very interested and were there for a couple of hours...the guide seemed very nice and chatted away to us...so why no gifts?

I contacted this guide a couple of days ago to purchase...he said he remembered us...I don't know why its just bothereing me a bit. I'll feel better if we are not the only ones left out..:)
Not only did we not get anything, but it was after we were told we would get four FPs if we took the tour. I admit that I forgot, but when I later told our guide that he'd forgotten the FPs, he promised to have them waiting for us on our first trip home. ALthough we notified him of the date, he forgot again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter