• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone need a ticket for MVMCP (12/11)

disneysandy

Earning My Ears
I have an adult ticket for MVMCP on Thursday, 12/11 that will not be used. I purchased it for my daughter and now she's unable to go with the rest of our family. I hate to see the ticket go to waste so if anyone would like to buy it, I'd love to see it get used. I only want to sell it for what I paid for it...not looking to make any extra money off of it. I will be leaving Friday, 12/5 and will be staying at the FW cabins so I could easily get it to any of the WDW resorts. Just email me if anyone is interested....

Happy Holidays to All!!!

My sister couldn't go to the MNSSHP that I had bought a ticket for, and when I called WDW, they said to mail them the ticket and put in writing why I was returning it. The credit card was credited the full amount.

Bobbi:D

Wow, Bobbi, thanks for the info. I'll try that. I just hate to lose the almost $40. Have a super Holiday!!!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter