• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone need a Fairy Godmailer?

That's so awesome of you!
If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to get one of those complimentary Jungle Cruise Maps, or just a Disneyland map if other isn't possible.

I don't have a paypal account though, so I'm not sure how I'd reimburse you for the postage.

That's so awesome of you!
If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to get one of those complimentary Jungle Cruise Maps, or just a Disneyland map if other isn't possible.

I don't have a paypal account though, so I'm not sure how I'd reimburse you for the postage.

I'm not worried about postage...as long as you're in the US....:thumbsup2

PM me your address. I will see what I can do.

Can I get two 1st visit buttons? Surprising kids with trip on 15th. I started a thread about this earlier, they suggested I check with you!

Catgyrl said:
LOL! I just sent Shannon a PM, too. I'm also from Hawaii! :thumbsup2

Hi there! We are so excited to be there this Christmas..but a little nervous about the cold, lol!

If I'm not too late, I would love my son to get a post card from Mickey telling him that yes indeed we will be spending Christmas at DL.

Longtime lurker-first post.
Do they have brochures for Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour??? That's what I'm giving to my parents for Christmas-1st time trip to DLR in May.

I'm looking to get 2 1st Visit Buttons to give to my little guys on Christmas when we tell them about their first Disneyland trip. Is this something you'd be able to help with? I can certainly help with shipping. :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter