Anyone need a Fairy Godmailer for Disneyland?

I had never heard about Fairy Godmailers before - but what an awesome idea!
We'll be in Disneyland Oct. 2-7 and would be very happy to send out some postcards. PM me and let me know what you want them to say, kids names and ages, etc. Disneyphiles are the best folks!!:cheer2:

We will be in DL between September 25th and 29th and I would love to be someone's Fairy Godmailer. So if I can help just PM me before the 21st. (we leave for the US then). :cool1:

I am from Singapore , going from Dec 5-9. If anyone's willing to send me an international [postcard, my kids will be so thrilled!! PM me if you are able and willing..thank you!

I would like to thank merfsfo and JennyN for their kind pm s which i did not realize i received till today ! (It doesn't pop out so i just noticed I had 3 notifications today! )

I can't reply to your pm-s as I don't have 10 messages yet but if any kind soul is still willing to help please email me at melina.goh[at]gmail.com
(Just over 2 mths to go..yay!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter