anyone need a code Miley

Oh I did not know that you give away the code if you only used it for 2 tickets. I have a code that a wonderful member of the disboard gave me that still has 2 tickets left. 1st pm gets it. :goodvibes

For all of you how got tickets, did you get good seats? I purchased four tickets for the Chicago show, and my seats are way to the right of the stage 15th row, I hope we can see. I was going to try for better seats but I was nervous that the tickets would be gone, so I bought what was given the first time around.

QUOTE=minnie mouse;32193173]For all of you how got tickets, did you get good seats? I purchased four tickets for the Chicago show, and my seats are way to the right of the stage 15th row, I hope we can see. I was going to try for better seats but I was nervous that the tickets would be gone, so I bought what was given the first time around.[/QUOTE]

28375s_a.gif

I bought tickets 1st thing at 10:00 and got section 4 row q (17) seats 9 and 10.
I think they are good seats:goodvibes

For all of you how got tickets, did you get good seats? I purchased four tickets for the Chicago show, and my seats are way to the right of the stage 15th row, I hope we can see. I was going to try for better seats but I was nervous that the tickets would be gone, so I bought what was given the first time around.

If you mean your seats are on the side of the stage those will be great seats. I got row 6 center floor seats. My neighbor got uppers.

I guess I missed it. Thanks anyways. We had a huge storm move threw and I had to turn everything off.

I will try regular sale on Sat.

Mrsdennison

Remember to everyone who didn't get them today and carry an American Express Credit Card, the presale for those go on sale tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10 local time. I know we have done their presales in the past and have has lots of luck getting good seats.

If you mean your seats are on the side of the stage those will be great seats. I got row 6 center floor seats. My neighbor got uppers.

GREAT SEATS GUYS we had a little bit of trouble with the codes and by the time we got through it was 10 30 We are in the nose bleed

I just got an e-mail from the MileyWorld.com fan club saying that seats are still available and that if you join now you will get an INSTANT presale code.

I just checked in today on mileyworld.com and got a presale code! Got my daughter and I some tickets!! Woohoo!

does anyone have an extra code for 2 tickets out there yet? I was looking to resign up to Miley world but ticketmaster can't tell me if there is any tickets left for presale. Thanks in advance!!!!!! Please PM me.

Jennifer

Can anyone that's bought presale tickets for the St. Louis venue tell me what you paid for the tickets and what section you got? I'm just wondering how expensive these tickets are going to be when they go on sale on Sat. before I even mention anything to the kids or get sticker shocked on Sat.:rotfl2: Thanks!

I just got an e-mail from the MileyWorld.com fan club saying that seats are still available and that if you join now you will get an INSTANT presale code.

Thank you SO much for posting this! I signed my daughter up for a membership at Miley World today and got the presale code. I got our tickets and she is going to be SO excited!!! If it helps anyone, I was able to find a code that took $5 off of the Miley World membership. The code is miley2009.

Thank you SO much for posting this! I signed my daughter up for a membership at Miley World today and got the presale code. I got our tickets and she is going to be SO excited!!! If it helps anyone, I was able to find a code that took $5 off of the Miley World membership. The code is miley2009.

Glad that it helped someone...wish I had that code a few days ago :)

thanks for sharing the discount code. We've already got our tickets but my dd has been wanting to join the fan club.

Does anyone have a code they won't be using? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I just signed up for Miley world, but it's not giving me any presale codes. Should I assume they are all gone? I'm looking for 2 tix.

ETA: Nevermind, got my code and got my 2 tix!

Can anyone that's bought presale tickets for the St. Louis venue tell me what you paid for the tickets and what section you got? I'm just wondering how expensive these tickets are going to be when they go on sale on Sat. before I even mention anything to the kids or get sticker shocked on Sat.:rotfl2: Thanks!

I just checked on Ticketmaster and they are $39.50-$79.50. For the KC show, floor and lower tix were coming up the same price $79.50 and uppers were $39.50. There should be $59.50 tix that are lowers in the back if it's like most other concerts. With taxes and fees I paid just under $200 for 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter