Anyone miss VMK?

MRCHIPS

Earning My Ears
hey everyone ..gawsh I miss VMK its a shame that they shut it down.. My Name on there was CyanSpookySecret ..grr i wish it came back :sad1:

VMK was the best thing that ever happened! I miss it so much. It was like my virtual home. (If that made any sense.) lol
I like cried when it ended. It was soo sad.

Yeah it was funn, but I'm over it now. It was a fun game while it lasted
I don't remember my usename though... I'm pretty sure it had
"awesome" in it though

I spent hours playing and hosting games in rooms. I forgot my username, but it had something with "burger" in it.

I remember playing it for a long time. I was never able to get anything "rare" like green flip flops or a Stitch hat. My name on there was AllisonDude and then changed to AllisonDudette.
I tried becoming a CL but I got banned for a month for a stupid reason. :/

I was Shel_ton, for a short time CL_Shel_ton and my sister was wasae.

I think about VMK so much. VMK was everything to me. When it closed, i got rly said and actually cried. But then that new website Virtual Family Kingdom opened. Its ok, but no website can beat VMK.

I miss it :( I tried VFK for a little bit, but it's just not the same.

VFK tries to be the same but.. it will never be same as you said.. they can never pull anything off like Disney did because VMK was magical.. VFK is just.. creepy.. lol Creepy doll looking faces that blink every once in a while

I was RockingRollerCoaster on VMK :p If you rode my space mountain ride and remember it.. tell me :wizard:

who wouldn't anyway, the closest thing to VMK is smallworlds, alot of VMKers go there, ot works butnot as cool or fun :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter