Anyone met Mulan at Disneyland lately?

moniquem

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen her around? I am hoping to see her in October when we go to Disneyland. She is my absolute favorite character :love: and I really hope I get a chance to see her.

Yes in mid May during our visit to DL she was seen in princess greeting area in front left of castle

We saw her twice ( on two different days) at DCA. Once in the large arch area over by the GRR and once in the animation building during the Princess times. She also had Mushu with her.

YAY!!! :banana: I am so glad she is there! I can't wait to see her! Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully I will be able to find a CM who can help me find her in either park. Maybe I will see her at a Princess Breakfast??

I've seen her in the Central Plaza (the Hub) area a lot lately near the Partners statue.

Yes, her and Mushu were hanging out in the central part of the animation building...she was not doing the princess pics as Jasmin was over there, but just hanging out in that central open space....was great as DD (5) got lots of individual time w/the two characters as no one else was around.

BTW...I hate that they converted a room for princess pictures in the animation building...it doesn't seem to "fit" the theme of the animation building.

We saw her at Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast - but she never made it to our table :guilty: Oh well!

Thanks for posting the picture! I think it is great, I am hoping she'll still be around in October!

we saw her and Mushu 2 weeks ago in DCA by the walkway to Ariel Grotto.

We saw her on Wednesday in Fantasyland faily close to Small World. There is a small stage area on the right as you are walking towards Small World and she was there. I didn't see Mushu with her. I know I also saw her in DCA, but I can't remember where.

We saw her in the Hollywood Backlot area of DCA on June 15th!! She was by herself and seemed to be en route (I didn't see any handlers around her, though). I hope you get to 'bump' into her on your trip!! :goodvibes

I've seen Mulan every time I've visited DCA this year... she usually hangs around the 'Gold Dreams' show theatre thingie... shes soooo cute and *so* one of my favorites ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter