Anyone May 4,2002?

RAC

Mouseketeer
Hi, Is there anyone else out there going on May 4? So far I am the only on one on the Cruise list. Would love to hear if there is anyone else out there.

RAC :)

RAC,
Why don't you re-schedule and join us on the 5/25/2002 sailing?

Hi, I am so glad that we are not the only ones. I thought about that IrishCowboy. My parents are going with us and my mom wanted to go the Eastern. We are definitly doing the Western next time. Any small kids DisneyPoly? We have a 4 year old.
We are kind of celebrating our anniversary on this trip also. We will be married 7 years on May 27.
Are any of you guys staying at the Raddison the night before?

RAC

We will be there. Myself, husband and two kids ( 7 and 14 months). I think we will be staying at the Radission the night before.

My two sisters, Jodi and Gerri will be there!!!

I cannot wait to sail on the 7 night!!!

Vicki

Hi,
We've booked for the 5/4 our first ever cruise and we are counting down the days!!!
There's just the two of us but were both very young at heart!!
I keep checking out the boards for the latest tips so hopefully we will be cruise "experts" even before we sail!!
Mick & Lyn.

Boston.
UK.

:smooth:

My husband and I will be on the 4 May cruise with our 6 year old son and 3 year old daughter. This is our first. Hope to meet up with all of you. See you in May!

Is anyone else counting down the days? We can't wait to get back on the ship. Is anyone interested in a DIS meet? We hope to be at the Radisson earlyon Friday to enjoy their nice pool. Gina and Brian, we have a 5 year old daughter who will be in the club with your son. Are you staying at the Radisson the night before?

RAC :)

Hi RAC, we are already booked to stay in Cocoa Beach the night before. We arrive in Orlando that friday about 4:00pm so our plan was to just head over towards Port Canaveral. I'm sure your daugter is very excited as is our kids. The kids are going to be amazed when they see the Magic for the first time (I'm sure my wife and I will be amazed too! Since it's our 1st cruise). It sounds like the kids will have an awsome time with all the activities going on (us too!). Maybe our son will end up in the same grouping as your daughter in the club. I'm not sure exactly how it works since we are 1st timers. The internet sure is a big help with information though. Only 11 weeks to go!
By the way I found another website that has people going on May 4th. Here is the website incase you and others want to check it out. We may have quite a crowd with all the posts.

www.xone.net/dcl (look for the message board)
bye for now.

Hi everyone-
We are new to Disney and our two year old daughter has know idea how much fun she is about to have! (Of course her mom and I plan on having some to!) We are signed up for the May 4th cruise as well...And it is our first cruise as well. We just booked last week thanks to a special for the military. Looking forward to the trip!

I'll be there with my DH, 2 1/2yo DD and 9 1/2mo DS. We are soooooo looking forward to it! Looks like it will be a pretty full ship. We looked into upgrading to a Verandah and only Cat 5 gty available at this time. :)

Hi everyone,

My husband and I are also taking advantage of the same military special and going on our 1st cruise - I can't wait! See you all on the 4th of May!!:-)

KK and DK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter