Anyone March 2009 yet??

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
Yikes, I can't believe I'm the one starting a thread more than a year away from leaving...

Just found out last night that dd's band is playing at WDW Spring Break '09...so we will most definetely be going....

anyone else this nuts to think about it now???

We are there in March 2009. Picked out our resort a couple of weeks ago. We will actually book within the next 3-4 months or as the packages become available.
This will be DD3 first trip. We took our DD9 at age 4.5 and it was perfect. This Dad is looking forward to seeing the first time magic again and the sister experiences together.
Our plans are in motion for sure.

Hi there! - What a perfect trip! I remember planning my first trip with both my girls too....one was 6 & the other 2....I can't believe I'm taking that same 6 yr old back as a high schooler!!!!

I'm pretty sure the band will be staying offsite (boo)...& my dh isn't as anamored with WDW as I am....so I might actually be looking for a house to rent for the whole time, so he can be "un" Disneyed if he needs to while I can be immersed all day if I choose. I still can't decide if I should chaperone the trip or not. If I do, I won't be able to rent a house obviously. AND my 9 yr old would have to stay with Daddy until the 4 day band part of the trip was over.

What resorts are you thinking of staying at?

We always go the first week or so in March, so yes, put us down for 2009. At the moment, we're a little too preoccupied with 2008 to start dancing.

Bill From PA

Hi there! - What a perfect trip! I remember planning my first trip with both my girls too....one was 6 & the other 2....I can't believe I'm taking that same 6 yr old back as a high schooler!!!!

I'm pretty sure the band will be staying offsite (boo)...& my dh isn't as anamored with WDW as I am....so I might actually be looking for a house to rent for the whole time, so he can be "un" Disneyed if he needs to while I can be immersed all day if I choose. I still can't decide if I should chaperone the trip or not. If I do, I won't be able to rent a house obviously. AND my 9 yr old would have to stay with Daddy until the 4 day band part of the trip was over.

What resorts are you thinking of staying at?

We are staying at the Boardwalk Inn. I made a big production a couple of weeks back one evening. Had DW and the princesses all meet in the family room and hooked up the projector to the laptop. We viewed all the resorts and that is the one they chose. The kids loved it as we looked at all kinds of things on the DIS site(many pictures compliments of DISers :) ). It is going to be a lonnnnnnng year for all of us.

Normally I'd be trying NOT to think about a trip more than 300 days out, but this is a little special. We set a limit on how much we'd pay per DVC point and the person we've dealt with the last 2 years raised the rate beyond our limit. I'm not knocking her, there are others on the DVC boards asking even more, but we decided that we'd have to go elsewhere next Feb/March, Animal Kingdom was in our short list. Yesterday, out of the blue, another wonderful DVC member PM ed me with an offer that made it possible for us to return to BoardWalk next year, and today she grabbed the first day of 8 in a Standard View BWV. If you've never stayed at an Epcot Cluster resort, BWV, YC, BC, Swan or Dolphin, you can't imagine how spoiled you get. The thought of staying at a Mod or an AK villa was actually slightly depressing, if you can imagine anything in Disney causing that. We've got a lot of good things coming between now and then, 10 days with adult children and grandkids at Myrtle Beach, my oldest daughter's wedding in June (the reason we had to hold the line on vacaton costs) and day trips to the Finger Lakes, but suddenly there's a new WDW treat over the horizon, so I can look at the counter on this post and not shudder.

Bill From PA

Looking at going back the last week and half of March next year. I cant wait to get back to Disney and the Fort

You will have a great time,never toearly to start palnning your trip to Disney.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter