Anyone make a room only ressie w/ AAA discount

gary4jenn

My other home is a castle
for early 2006?

I booked thru grand gatherings today and they told me that the rates for 2006 had not yet been determined so my one night deposit would be equal to the $99 reg rack rate. Also, the AAA discounted rooms had not been released either.(so no discount and no codes next to my name either)

I have always book 9-12 months in advance and never encountered either of these issues. Anyone else run into this?
They told me to call back in July to see about the AAA room discount, the 2006 value rates and to book the Magical Express (which, according to the DW website-they don't "work" with NWA).

I'm a little confused-

Thanks!

I know booked room only AAA discounts through www.aaa.com because I help a friend do it the other day.

Hmmm - I booked the end of Sept. (2004) for an end of July (2005) trip & was able to get a room only AAA discount. Good luck!

Sorry- Northwest airlines. I know that when the Magical Express first started they only had a few airlines they worked with.

I am thinking about having a towncar still pick us up so we get the grocery store stop and to be sure we get all of our luggage and then get a magical express ride back to the airport when we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter