Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty nervous - our first contract sent over for rofr - not sure what Disney is thinking with the huge price increases coming but hope it doesn't bring on a surge of exercising rofr!

VB 150 pts - $38 all 2012, 2013 points Buyer paying closing & 2013 mf. Wish us luck - we may need it!

disneysled said:
Pretty nervous - our first contract sent over for rofr - not sure what Disney is thinking with the huge price increases coming but hope it doesn't bring on a surge of exercising rofr!

VB 150 pts - $38 all 2012, 2013 points Buyer paying closing & 2013 mf. Wish us luck - we may need it!

I just recently passed on 2/20 with a similar price. I think you will have no problem passing.

VB 150 points August UY - $38/point. 150 banked 2011 points, 150 2012 and all 150 going forward. Buyer pays 2013 MF and admin fee, seller pays closing.

Good luck

We just passed ROFR and I feel lucky seeing the last page...

SSR stripped of 2012 points fully loaded 2013, 2014 at SSR, $59 a point, buyer paid closing, maintenance.

Yippy! :cool1:

Congrats! What is the number of points?

Good luck! What is the Use Year?

Officially went to ROFR on 3/8/13. BLT 240 points, March UY, 346 current points (106 banked +240 2013), 240 points 2014 and onward. $90 per point we Buyer paying MF and closing costs.

BUMMER! Submitted for ROFR on 2/14. BWV 270, 132 banked from 2012, Feb UY. $60/pt. Buyer pays closing and 13 maint. Found out today that Disney grabbed it.

BUMMER! Submitted for ROFR on 2/14. BWV 270, 132 banked from 2012, Feb UY. $60/pt. Buyer pays closing and 13 maint. Found out today that Disney grabbed it.

:( That stinks, I have been nervous myself hearing the webcast pushing BWV and people saying there is a big waiting list for BWV - yet many BWV have passed lately for less go figure! I just went to ROFR 222 also Feb 55.00 PP - guess I better not get my hopes up!:sick:

GrassMaster said:

That sucks. I put my bwv in on the 28 of Feb. I am worried. Also u would think Feb use year at bwv is the one no one wants.

Ok "a watched pot never boils". Made my offer january 14th. everything has gone great waiting for the new contract to show up day 12 after it was sent to MS. Niece and nephew gave me the days they good go and finally got daughters schedule for fall semester so I have the green light!!! Got up this morning and thought oh well its sunday nothing is going to happen today but i'll check anyway. Low and behold my contract is there:). Everything except the points that is:( Called MS they explained the contract is put in by one group and then it is sent to another group to add the points.:furious: Buying resale is great just not for inpatient people. In all reality it looks like it is going to be almost exactly 2 months just like my first contract, fingers crossed.

Getting closer to my first contract. I'll outline my complete timeline after my membership card is in my hands, but here is my contract and ROFR info:

170 pts SSR - Feb UY
$49 per point
Resale - Fidelity
'13 Points: 0
'14 Points: 170
Seller pays '13 MF
Buyer pays Closing and Fidelity Admin Fee

Sent to ROFR: 3/4/13
Passed ROFR: 3/8/13

DVD must be in hurry to clear out these resale purchases!! :thumbsup2

Illini Al said:
Getting closer to my first contract. I'll outline my complete timeline after my membership card is in my hands, but here is my contract and ROFR info:

170 pts SSR - Feb UY
$49 per point
Resale - Fidelity
Seller pays '13 MF

Did it really take only 4 days to pass?

Illini Al said:

170 pts SSR - Feb UY
$49 per point
Resale - Fidelity
Seller pays '13 MF

Wow, quick turnaround! I guess they REALLY have no interest in taking back a stripped contract..... At the same time they are grabbing loaded contracts all over, hmmmmm.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

170 pts SSR - Feb UY
$49 per point
Resale - Fidelity
Seller pays '13 MF

Wow!:goodvibes

Wow! That is super fast! Congratulations!
I wonder if the following steps will be typical wait time or maybe accelerated?
Well, no matter, you are still 3 weeks ahead of the typical timeline.
That's great!
Shanna

Illini Al said:

170 pts SSR - Feb UY
$49 per point
Resale - Fidelity
Seller pays '13 MF

Wow how great! I hope ours is that quick sent to rofr on 3/7. Congratulations!!

I wonder why that went so quick other then the stripped status??? We are selling a SSR contract that went to ROFR 3/2 it has points coming at the end of the year no current points - we have not heard anything also buying a contract was sent on 3/5 Fidelity. Wow 4 days you lucked out congrats!

170 pts SSR - Feb UY
$49 per point
Resale - Fidelity
Seller pays '13 MF

My SSR stripped contract was submitted to Disney for ROFR on 2/27 and I haven't heard back yet.

My SSR stripped contract was submitted to Disney for ROFR on 2/27 and I haven't heard back yet.

I'm with you. I submitted on 2/20 and have not heard back yet. I guess I have another week and a half to go.

Disney Saratoga Springs
150 points - December Use Year
23 points left from 2012, all points 2013+
$50/point

Our timeline so far:

2/07/13 - Started researching and looking for a resale DVC contract
2/15/13 - Found contract and negotiated price with buyer
2/19/13 - Signed contracts
2/20/13 - Contract sent to ROFR
3/11/13 - Still waiting for ROFR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter