• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed ROFR on Tuesday and had my closing documents emailed to me on Thursday. Sent everything back today -- woo hoo!

Sending pixie dust to all of you still waiting. Tuesdays is a common notification day at Timeshare Store, so hopefully we'll hear a lot of great news tomorrow!

pixiedust:

Who did you go through? I am selling a contract through the TSS and we got notification 2 weeks ago it passed and I am STILL waiting for closing documents- I emailed the closing company and she indicated it was done just waiting for the broker to sign off on it now I have to wonder how long it has been done for?

Who did you go through? I am selling a contract through the TSS and we got notification 2 weeks ago it passed and I am STILL waiting for closing documents- I emailed the closing company and she indicated it was done just waiting for the broker to sign off on it now I have to wonder how long it has been done for?

Wow, that is really disappointing because everything with TSS and both of my contracts (in ROFR) has happened to quickly. I know things have been nutso lately, but I hope you're able to get your points very, very soon.

I haven't received my closing documents yet either but I am not working with TSS. We passed ROFR on March 19. The broker told me it will be some time this week.

I haven't received my closing documents yet either but I am not working with TSS. We passed ROFR on March 19. The broker told me it will be some time this week.

I passed on Mar 26 with TSS and haven't received anything either. I guess we are all on the same boat.

Passed ROFR on Tuesday and had my closing documents emailed to me on Thursday. Sent everything back today -- woo hoo!

Sending pixie dust to all of you still waiting. Tuesdays is a common notification day at Timeshare Store, so hopefully we'll hear a lot of great news tomorrow!

pixiedust:

I am very confused by this, you passed ROFR and were sent closing docs 2 days later?

After passing you have to wait for Estoppels which can take 7-10 days, I thought?

Wow, that is really disappointing because everything with TSS and both of my contracts (in ROFR) has happened to quickly. I know things have been nutso lately, but I hope you're able to get your points very, very soon.

Umm, I think PP is selling, not buying and thus is waiting for cash, not points, and hopefully that will arrive soon.

Umm, I think PP is selling, not buying and thus is waiting for cash, not points, and hopefully that will arrive soon.

Ummm, yep, reading comprehension. Checking the boards for 30 seconds at a time at work. Thanks for the correction.

I am very confused by this, you passed ROFR and were sent closing docs 2 days later?

After passing you have to wait for Estoppels which can take 7-10 days, I thought?

I've had closing docs in 24-48 hours (more than once) - but that was during a different resale world. Still - it's possible.

You can add us into the mix

Went to ROFR 27th March on 160 AKV, JUNE UY, Points from 2013 onward $68/pp, buyer pays closing and MF.

I wanted a June UY to tie in with our other contracts and I'd just missed out on a 150 point contract that went for $65/pp but didn't have all 2013 points so I was happy to pay $68

Just got to keep everything crossed now :thumbsup2

Day 26 for me on an SSR contract with TSS. Today is going to be a very long one, wish we weren't 5 hours ahead of Florida!

I received my closing docs in 48 hrs. I also received word that we closed the same day that my final funds were received. This was through TSS in February.

Finally convinced DH to take the plunge and buy DVC! Our contract was sent to Disney on Wednesday 3/13 for ROFR. :hourglass

Animal Kingdom Villas; June UY; 106 points coming on 6/1/13 and 150 points coming on 6/1/14. Priced at $65 per point.

Hoping we hear something on this today! Today is day 27... :faint:

You can add us into the mix

Went to ROFR 27th March on 160 AKV, JUNE UY, Points from 2013 onward $68/pp, buyer pays closing and MF.

I wanted a June UY to tie in with our other contracts and I'd just missed out on a 150 point contract that went for $65/pp but didn't have all 2013 points so I was happy to pay $68

Just got to keep everything crossed now :thumbsup2

Glad you finally found something! Sending lots of pixie dust!!

I passed on Mar 26 with TSS and haven't received anything either. I guess we are all on the same boat.

I feel better I am not alone but the email back from the closing company gave me the impression that the closing docs have be DONE and she will send the broker everything AGAIN to nudge him to get his stamp of approval so she can get them to me. I also nudged the broker and got a prompt response that he just got them and will review them says another 2 -3 days:confused: I now this is crazy times but a lot of contracts have gotten taken by Disney so less work for closing company - and obviously others are getting there docs quickly.

Anyone know how long it takes from closing day to the day Disney has loaded the points into their system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter