Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anyone post that they have passed ROFR lately. We went to ROFR on May 10th and are hoping for a quick turn around. Our first contract fell through. It took 19 days to pass ROFR. I wonder what the time frame is right now.

Just closed on a BWV resale. August use year, 160 points. No points until 2012,2013 going forward. $67 per point. Buyer paid closing. Contract was approved before the March changes.

We just bought 160 points at AKL for $71/pt. Use year August with 160 points coming in August 2012.

I haven't seen anyone post that they have passed ROFR lately. We went to ROFR on May 10th and are hoping for a quick turn around. Our first contract fell through. It took 19 days to pass ROFR. I wonder what the time frame is right now.
It took us about 28 days for ROFR. That was in March, before the changes took place.

This gives me hope I may get my docs soon. I'm going through Fidelity and passed ROFR on 4/24. I e-mailed last week and they said I should get my docs within 2 weeks. They still seemed quite backed up. The first time we bought I think it only took a few days to get closing docs.

Was the first time through Fidelity?

We finally had an offer accepted. This is the third contract we have bid on.

150 BWV (Apr) $52, 134 '11 pts & all '12 pts, buyer pays closing, buyer and seller split mf

Contracts are being signed as we speak. Next step ROFR. :goodvibes

Submitted for ROFR today 5/23

AKV 55 points Dec UY, $79/pt:
-- 40-2009 banked points, 40-2010 points, 55-2011 points
-- Buyer pays MF on 40-2010 points plus closing costs.

This is a post-3/20 contract. Here's hoping to close and get loaded into the system in less than 5 weeks!!

This is a post-3/20 contract. Here's hoping to close and get loaded into the system in less than 5 weeks!!

When did you go to ROFR?

Congrats! You got 2009 points too...what a deal! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter