• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section I

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had our ROFR submitted to Disney. It's OKW 166 points now with 210 coming on 10/07. It's for $73.50 a point. Not sure thats high enough for Disney but it won't hurt to try. Wish us some magic pixie dust!

I just checked with MS and we're in the system, just no points yet. They apparently take a few more days to transfer over. But it's good to know we're in the system. :thumbsup2

You beat me. We are still not showing up.

We got our e-mail!!! Disney has waived their right o purchase!!! The e-mail says about 28 more days till closing is that about average or can it go quicker? This week wait was killing us I can't imagine 3 more weeks of waiting. I have no patience.

We got our e-mail!!! Disney has waived their right o purchase!!! The e-mail says about 28 more days till closing is that about average or can it go quicker? This week wait was killing us I can't imagine 3 more weeks of waiting. I have no patience.

If you're lucky it won't take too long but for us it was pretty close to 3 weeks after we heard that we passed ROFR before we closed and were in the DVC System. Good luck! I know how you feel...the wait is brutal!!! :headache:

We were waived on 4/20, and we are still waiting hopefully we'll hear something shortly, always seems like a long time when you are looking forward to something.

If you're lucky it won't take too long but for us it was pretty close to 3 weeks after we heard that we passed ROFR before we closed and were in the DVC System. Good luck! I know how you feel...the wait is brutal!!! :headache:

We passed ROFR on 4/11 almost 4 weeks ago.
TTS received our closing docs and final payment last Monday 4/30. I've seen some posts where they were already in the system within the same time frame and we haven't even closed yet. I hope that the seller isn't holding up the transaction.
This wait really is brutal because we want to get AKV add on and be able to book AKV on May 16 for later this Fall.

Passed ROFR !:yay:

Submitted April 27th, notified of Disney waiving May 8th.
200 BCV pts. $96 / pt. Dec use year. 58 2005 pts, all 2006 pts (banked) and 200 points coming Dec 1 2007.

Now to start planning,
Mike

We passed ROFR on 3/30, sent in all the paperwork and money on 4/23. I just got a message from Timeshare Closing Services that they have not received the signed paperwork from the seller yet. It was sent to them on 4/18. :confused3

What a pain, Jackie. Hope the seller gets his act together soon.

We are in DVC system now, but it will take a little longer to get the points in there.

I am trying to be patient. The TSS faxed our info to Disney back on 4/26 but Disney dropped the ball. Thanks to Robert at TSS for following up on it for me. I was getting nowhere with Disney.

CarolA (seller) ----- 50 SSR (Jun) $85, all ’07 pts, buyer pays closing, seller pays ’06 MF (sub 4/21) – member (seller)

Received notice yesterday that Disney waived ROFR.

just got our closing docs tonight, ROFR waived on 4/20.

One step closer

WEHAVEM ------------- 60 OKW (Feb) $88, 52 "06" banked pts, all ’07 pts, buyer pays closing and '07 MF (Sub 4/18, pass 4/20) – non-member

What a pain, Jackie. Hope the seller gets his act together soon.

We are in DVC system now, but it will take a little longer to get the points in there.

I am trying to be patient. The TSS faxed our info to Disney back on 4/26 but Disney dropped the ball. Thanks to Robert at TSS for following up on it for me. I was getting nowhere with Disney.

Hope things get straightened out for you soon Snappy. We just made our first Ressie today. It was rather anti-climactic...we were so excited to make this first one and now it's made and now we wait again. :rolleyes: It does feel nice to know we're official now though. Hopefully you will be too soon. :)

We just got our closing papers tonight. We submitted to Disney on 4/18 and passed ROFR on 4/20. This is moving smoother than I anticipated, so with my luck the seller is probably on a cruise with no internet access and won't be back for a few weeks and won't be able to sign off on their closing documents to sell.

Just submitted for my first DVC contract:

60 VWL (Sept) $84, 55 ’07 pts, all '08 pts, buyer pays closing, buyer pays ’07 MF (sub 5/9) – non member

:sad2: :sad2: Sigh...

Add me to the list of people waiting on the seller. I just DO NOT get sellers who don't turn their paperwork in. You'd think you would want the money... but I guess thats just me.

I've avoided this post hoping not to jinx it - but I guess now I need the extra help. My hope is they call back tonight or tomorrow and say - Wow, we got the sellers papers! and I have to come back on here and say nevermind.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter