Anyone Know?

Frazier

Earning My Ears
I am going the week of Thanksgiving, Nov 22-29, does anyone know what the crowd and weather are like Thanks:smooth:

Hi there! I'll be arriving for my annual trip just as you leave. I'm guessing that, based on past experience, when you arrive the parks will be less crowded, but fill up as you get closer to Thanksgiving and the weekend which follows.

As for the weather, it will probably be cool in the evening (I sometimes find myself wanting a sweater, and I'm not one who gets cold easily), but the days are beautiful... not too hot, but certainly warm enough that I'm in the pool or at a water park every day!

Have a great time!

Richard

I hate to discourage you, but I've been to WDW for the past 4 or 5 years over Thanksgiving and Thursday - Saturday are horrible!! Last year your couldn't turn around without bumping into someone. I swore off going over those days. I hear through these threads that the week after Thanksgiving is great. As for the weather, the past few years that we were there, we froze! Everyone was buying up all the gloves and hats. They actually ran out of gloves. But I think it all depends on the weather pattern each year.

You will still have a fantastic time. I know I did even through the crowds and the cold. I was happy to just be there!!!!

We were at WDW during Thanksgiving week and the week that followed, last year. Unfortunately, the previous poster was correct. Thanksgiving week was unbearable but the parks cleared out on Sunday and the following week was glorious! This year we are arriving the day after Thanksgiving. As for the weather, we're New Englanders so the days were fantastic, we swam most every afternoon. The evenings were fine, a little cool, but only sweater weather for us. It got very chilly one evening and we kidded that the "snow" falling, at the conclusion of the Candlelight Processional, was real. Take advantage of EE and the late openings and you'll be fine. Have a great time, after all....you're in Walt Disney World!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter