• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know who the performers are for the parade taping?

disneygirl411

Earning My Ears
Curious if anyone knows who the performers are going to be for the Disney World parade taping on Dec 6 and 7?

Anyone know for sure yet? Rumors? Malicious gossip? Any chance it'll be U2 (yeah right)?

Its seems like by today Disney should have authorized the performers to at least hint that they are at WDW.

Maybe Disney only picked performers that are not on Social Networking.

Maybe the ****ie Brothers, Nope just checked they are on twitter.

My rudimentary Twitter search has turned up...

The Wanted

That is all right now.

I've merged two similar threads together. :)
So if I am subscribed to this thread I will still get updates? Do I have to look somewhere else, at another thread? I am sorry; I guess I have never been part of a merged thread.

1- So if I am subscribed to this thread I will still get updates?

2- Do I have to look somewhere else, at another thread?

1- Yes.
2- There's no longer another thread to check.

All of that aside, since you posted just now to this thread, you're subscribed to it, anyway (unless you have opted out.)

1- Yes. 2- There's no longer another thread to check. All of that aside, since you posted just now to this thread, you're subscribed to it, anyway (unless you have opted out.)
Thank you.

I don't know for sure but another website said Neil Patrick Harris and Maria Menounos hosting with Ne Yo and The Wanted as performers.But like I said I just did a quick search and it's what popped up.

We were in MK today. The Wanted performed, and Ne-Yo did also. American Idol winner Candace Glover also performed. In addition to those, there was some Italian guy group there. They looked and dressed like Jonas Brothers, but it was not them. I am not sure who they were.
We didn't watch any of the performances; we just heard them and saw the celebrities around the park as we were touring. The Italian guys filmed something by the teacups and Ne-Yo was out by the castle.

I have officially crossed over into the "previous generation" because I have absolutely no idea who any of those "celebrity performers" are.

Not

a

clue.

;)

We watched the guy group sing Feliz Navidad and they were interviewing families near the tommorrowland bridge area

I have officially crossed over into the "previous generation" because I have absolutely no idea who any of those "celebrity performers" are. Not a clue. ;)
Ha ha. I didn't know either. My teen daughter knew who The Wanted and Ne-Yo were. We asked CM about the others. When she told us the Italian group's name I couldn't understand or hear her well. I didn't even attempt to find out more information. We weren't interested in any of them so we just went on with our park plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter