• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know where to find...

jennyleettu

Wishing I was back at WDW!
We just got back from our trip and on the plane there was a little girl who had a plush "baby" princess Jasmine doll. She and my daughter were talking and the little girl tried to tell her where she found her but of course you can't expect too much detail from 5 year olds! We saw several different characters but never any princesses except for Cinderella. Anyone know what shops carry these dolls or how I can get my hands on some??

This is the closest picture I can find from Ebay or Aurora
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Babi...315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b5be1253

Thanks!! My girls would love to find them!!

DD (5) has that Jasmine doll and a couple of the other princesses too. We bought them at WDW and DL. They used to have them all over the parks. I can distinctly remember looking at them at the little shop by the Little Mermaid at DHS, Mouse Gears, Emporium, a store at AK, and at the now gone Tinkerbell's treasures. DD is 5 now. We bought them over a few trips. I know she got some of them when she was 3 at WDW, and some when she was 4 at DL. I've never seen them anywhere but in the parks and maybe WOD at DTD. I don't specifically remember seeing them this summer at DL, but we may just not have been looking as DD is not as obsessed with the soft dolls as she was in past years. If you didn't see them in the parks, they may not have them anymore. I will tell you that they are not with the stuffed animals if that was where you were looking. They are in the Princess sections with the other Princess dolls, and usually they were hanging on a wall somewhere. You might try calling Disney merchandising.

I saw them 2 weeks ago in the shop at DW that you enter when seeing Mickey at the Town Square Exhibition Hall. It's right on the right hand side when you enter the park. They had all the princesses.

I'd try calling! Good luck!

I saw them 2 weeks ago in the shop at DW that you enter when seeing Mickey at the Town Square Exhibition Hall. It's right on the right hand side when you enter the park. They had all the princesses.

I'd try calling! Good luck!

Thanks for the tip! :banana::banana: Any ideas on what number to call?

I think the Disney merchandising number is: 407-363-6200

I'm glad to hear they still have them in the parks so you can get them!! If they can't figure out what dolls you are talking about, if you E-mail them the picture you have of the Aurora doll, I bet that will be enough for them to find Jasmine for you. I don't know if there is a number on the doll somewhere that they can use (as opposed to the price tag which I know is long gone), but if they can't figure out which doll you are talking about and there is such a number, I would be happy to see if I can figure out where DD has stashed Jasmine to see if I can find the number for you.

I think the Disney merchandising number is: 407-363-6200

I'm glad to hear they still have them in the parks so you can get them!! If they can't figure out what dolls you are talking about, if you E-mail them the picture you have of the Aurora doll, I bet that will be enough for them to find Jasmine for you. I don't know if there is a number on the doll somewhere that they can use (as opposed to the price tag which I know is long gone), but if they can't figure out which doll you are talking about and there is such a number, I would be happy to see if I can figure out where DD has stashed Jasmine to see if I can find the number for you.

Thank you so much. I have a friend that lives in the area so she was going to look and see if she could find them the next time she visits but I will give the number a try too! The girls would flip if I can find them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter