Anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on an official Disney Store Box

nazym86

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have come up the the most amazing reveal for our upcoming trip to Disney World this year. We are surprising our daughter, we need an official disney store box for her special delivery. Anyone have any ideas?? We are working so hard to ensure the reveal is amazing for her. We ordered some items from the disney store.com but the box wasnt big enough. Any ideas?

Do you have a disney store near you? if so they had some really cool boxes princess themed,cars and so on. they came in different sizes. Or get a disney tote bag the ones that are like 2 dollars at the disney store and fill it up with your items. If you want to get crafty go to a wrapping store or box store and get a custom box...u can get one with red or black and but a nice yellow ribbon around it or any colors in that mix. good luck

A shipping box or gift box? How big do you need?

Im looking for a shipping box from disney....The one from the post office isnt big enough. I even call thed disneystore.com customer service number and they wouldnt send me one. = (

It needs to contain a balloon so a tote wont cut it. It needs to be as if she having a package delivered to her.

I might - will check in the baby's room tomorrow.

What part of the country are you in? For simplicity You might want to do another quick post with the title being "need disney store box in "x" city"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter