Anyone know where i can look to rent a house

jmail048

Mouseketeer
Friend going down in September with 11 people trying to find some places where he can look to try to rent a house/unit for a week around Disney. he will have a rental car. Any websites or leads to find a place would be helpful
Thx Jim

Another plug fo VRBO or Homeaway. Although a tip...the site now chargs renters a fee. I rented a house in Michigan for a long weekend in Michigan and the owner contacted me to say we could avoid th fee by booking directly with him. We saved over $100. So if you see a house you like consider sending email to owner first to see if they wuld book directly.

I'll send this over to the Orlando Hotels board; they're the experts on vacation rentals. :)

Another plug fo VRBO or Homeaway. Although a tip...the site now chargs renters a fee. I rented a house in Michigan for a long weekend in Michigan and the owner contacted me to say we could avoid th fee by booking directly with him. We saved over $100. So if you see a house you like consider sending email to owner first to see if they wuld book directly.
Didn't realize they charge renters a fee now; thanks for the info.

We have used vacationcentralflorida.com twice now with good results. Your friend should be able to find great deals for September. You can also go to WindsorHillsPrivateRentals.com and ask for quotes.

I use TripAdvisor. We've rented the past two years in Davenport. A bit further away, but we stay for a month at a time, so most of the time we want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the Disney area while going about our daily lives. It's about a 20 minute drive from the Davenport area to Disney.

On TripAdvisor, you can work directly with the home owners, so I always make sure to ask for a better rate for a longer stay.

I would second Windsor Hills. I've rented houses there many times (3 and 6 bedroom). It's a great location, a lot of the houses have beautifully themed kids rooms, and the resort is immaculate with lots of amenities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter